Canada Kicks Ass
My hectic day..

1  2  Next

HockeyBabe @ Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:43 pm

First, I go to school, afterwards, I had a choir rehearsal which was BORING!!! Before I even got to sing, Brandon, the goalie of my hockey team, grabbed me and took me away!! then I went to the hockey game and watched my team get their asses kicked.. (3-4) the captain, which is the guy who fucked
me and then dumped me :evil:, started yelling at everyone including me! I told him to calm down and he said "DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME!!!" what a little asshole!! oh well, despite the fact that our captain went psycho, I had fun at the game...then the coach, which is Brandon's dad took us home and Brandon went cookie on the cologn, because he had choir rehearsal right after the game and he had no time to take a shower...he totally polluted the van and then he sprayed me!! not only did I smell like hockey, but a man as well! *sigh* what a day...well later..

ziggy @ Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:52 pm

Hockeybabe,you for real or just pushing buttons?

RoyalHighlander @ Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:50 pm

ziggy ziggy:

Give her a break.. sounds like she had a rough day ... LMAO

sk1d @ Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:05 pm

i've had those kind of days, the next is always better...

maybe trevor could get a blog section going for those type of posts?

ziggy @ Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:27 am

RoyalHighlander RoyalHighlander:
ziggy ziggy:

Give her a break.. sounds like she had a rough day ... LMAO

Heh,if that's a rough day then I could handle a few of those. I understand people define a rough day differently but......My x mother in law had 12 kids,5 of them died in accidents,she never ever drove or had a licence,lived with her hubby in a bush camp miles from town,spent 2 days walking in to town and staying at the forestry cabin overnight(halfway point)just to get in to town for one of the 2 dances they had every year. The only chance to go in to town was when the weather was blizzarding so bad that nothing could move at the logging camp.

So they walked the 20 miles,made the dance on saturday night and waited for a logging truck and the roads to open for a ride back to "Burmis camp".

Not once did I ever hear this woman complain or bitch about anything.
Right now I could take you far into the southern rockies and show you the cabins they first homesteaded in or whats left of them.

They made em tough back then. :lol:

No offence to anyone intended,take my posts as tounge in cheek.
Cant believe how much our priorities have changed though,next,we'll have folks going postal because they couldnt get service on their cel phone. 8O

ziggy @ Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:45 am

My hectic day.

Last month while grading a road in a small town where we were putting in a sewer line one of the residents winged a big stick at me while walking by.It smashed my window and scared the shite out of me.He got charged and came to the yard the next day with a knife and sharpening tool. Was leaving the yard in my machine when I noticed the stick boy walking towards the boys in the yard looking like he was ready to carve up the xmas turkey.They were boosting a packer so didnt see him.

Long story short....I got one of the guys on the radio and 911 was called,the crew evacuated to the highway to watch the takedown.
They sic'd the dog on him and he went down,guns were drawn.
A restraining order was done up,I got hauled to another jobsite.

That was a hectic day.

Rev_Blair @ Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:53 am

$1:
Cant believe how much our priorities have changed though,next,we'll have folks going postal because they couldnt get service on their cel phone

We've already got that, Ziggy. Have you been in a mall lately?

I can understand why the kid came back with a knife (well, not really understand, but there seems to be some reasoning behind it) but what the hell was he going to do with the sharpening tool?

ziggy @ Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:16 am

Rev_Blair Rev_Blair:
$1:
Cant believe how much our priorities have changed though,next,we'll have folks going postal because they couldnt get service on their cel phone

We've already got that, Ziggy. Have you been in a mall lately?

I can understand why the kid came back with a knife (well, not really understand, but there seems to be some reasoning behind it) but what the hell was he going to do with the sharpening tool?

It wasnt a kid,and it was the kind of sharpening tool you get with a nice knife set. About 2 feet long. He did throw sticks and whatever and kicked our pipe around after we all left. I dont need malls,I worked in Monarch Alberta for allmost 9 months,it was like a bad pregnancy.

I could tell you stories.
The resident with the 16 foot high fence and 8 foot ganga plants.
The labourers that tried to steal a couple late at night.(2 a week for 4 weeks)
The mantraps that were set.
A couple chokings.
People driving their lawnmowers around.
The big brawl in the old bar-pipeliners against residents.
More chokings.
Chunks of pavement getting thrown through our windows in our motorhomes.

Got a baseball bat in my grader now.

Thing's were just getting interesting. 8O

Rev_Blair @ Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:15 am

Geeze...sound like Duck Lake in the 1980s. Nobody should have to work under those conditions.

HockeyBabe @ Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:08 pm

well geeze guys...it's not like I was crying about it, I just couldn't think of a title for the subject box.. :( so don't my fun of me! :cry: lol jk... so anyways, it wasn't hectic, it was just disappointing..I think.. :? now I have to go sing in my school choir (winter concert) so I'll come back to the board later...later days.. [BB]

DMP08 @ Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:00 pm

Perhaps this is better suited for Rants and Raves section...?

FRANKO @ Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:53 pm

people get stressed out too much

when I'm feeling stressed I take off all my clothes and build a bonfire and put on a Taiko drums Cd.

Once I'm all set I push play and start doing the naked anti stress dance around the bonfire and become one with nature and the elements.

or I smoke a "special cigarrette" and go into the woods behind my house and climb a tree

ziggy @ Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:56 pm

Glad to see I'm not the only one that does that. 8O

FRANKO @ Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:04 pm

well ziggy we all have to find our ways of letting off steem

besides my nudity ridden dances or my stoned tree climbing and hiking get me in a lot less trouble than the old method of repeatedly ramming my fist into someone's face :twisted:

ziggy @ Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:47 pm

FRANKO FRANKO:
well ziggy we all have to find our ways of letting off steem

besides my nudity ridden dances or my stoned tree climbing and hiking get me in a lot less trouble than the old method of repeatedly ramming my fist into someone's face :twisted:

Sorry to see you have an anger managment problem. I dont take things that serious.

Do I know you from somewhere Frank?
Just curious.

1  2  Next