Canada Kicks Ass
pic of winter damage in Van BC. Caution!! it's horrific.

1  2  3  Next

Twila @ Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:01 pm

Goaler27 @ Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:19 pm

THAT IS HORRIBLE, I have the same sort of story here on the island.
A deer (the bastard) crushed a tulip and that tulip will not see the light for the rest of the spring. IT IS GONE. for the whole spring. GONE.

it is so tough to live here some times.

Almighty1 @ Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:54 pm

Isn't Mother Nature a bitch. Lucky you.

Zyzzyxx @ Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:59 pm

woa! thats extreme seeing the pictures again i dunno how i got through the winter! :?

nonrev @ Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:00 am

Twila - thats gotta be hard to deal with, but bear up; it could be worse!

For instance, I was cleaning up flower beds and pruning rose bushes last Sunday - and I found that some dog had left a poop on the lawn!!!
Damn!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AdamNF @ Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:11 am

Well...

Im starting to hate Newfoundland...

AdamNF @ Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:24 am

And this is what i love about Newfoundland...

karra @ Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:08 am

Do you include six weeks of summer in that statement?

Rev_Blair @ Fri Feb 27, 2004 5:31 pm

$1:
For instance, I was cleaning up flower beds and pruning rose bushes last Sunday - and I found that some dog had left a poop on the lawn!!!
Damn!

Yeah, I feel really sorry for you nonrev...I've have three medium sized dogs crapping in my yard all winter and a fourth for the last while. The extra snow we've had this year means that I've missed more than usual. I'm hoping for another 50 years of winter right now. :lol:

AdamNF @ Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:47 am

$1:
Do you include six weeks of summer in that statement?

Is that to me or...

Rev_Blair @ Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:22 am

Is that your house with you standing in front of it Adam? That's whole lot of snow you've got there.

I like the shot of the cliffs...not the kind of thing you generally see out here. Very nice shot too.

AdamNF @ Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:54 am

No thats not me. I didnt take these pics.

Cliffs rev...we like to call them fjords

Rev_Blair @ Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:36 pm

I lack the terminology for your part of the country, Adam...one of the hazards of being a prairie boy. There's a big hill up by Dauphin we call Riding Mountain too...although it isn't anything like a mountain. We only know what we know, after all. Now I know that Newfoundlanders use the term fjord just like Norwegians do. 8)

AdamNF @ Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:18 pm

I tell ya, standing in that position at gross morne looking out over the fjords on the west coast... i mean theres nothing like it.

Rev_Blair @ Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:56 pm

All I remember about Newfoundland is going on a ship with some Ukranian-speaking guy my dad knew. I think I might have been three. The pictures I've seen of Newfoundland are impressive though.

1  2  3  Next