Canada Kicks Ass
Shaking Hands

Previous  1  2  3

herbie @ Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:31 am

They've got the same entitlement as the rest of us.
They're entitled to
NOT have a religion at all
CHOOSE a religion
QUESTION they're religious beliefs and practices without fear
IGNORE the practices that they don't believe in
MODIFY their practices to suit the real world.

Same as we do. How many Sikhs do not wear a turban or beard, and who dares say they are not Sikhs? Or for that matter, don't put up a Christmas tree and suffer the wrath of their kids, or stop the kid from playing hockey cuz the helmet doesn't fit over those top-knot things?
How many Christians support gay rights and accept them as members of their congregations? And only the far right fundies care and no one gives a shit about them anyway.
How many pre 9/11 followers of Islam in America that would not shake a woman's hand, pet a dog, eat a bacon cheeseburger and chase it with a beer?

If you're born in Britain you're a Briton and your fucking religion is secondary to that.
And here's one for you - Benazir Bhutto was the Prime Minister of Pakistan, a Muslim nation. You telling me her friends, cabinet ministers and foreign dignitaries couldn't shake her hand? That there was something wrong with her being PM?

housewife @ Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:20 pm

Why would the public be expected to pay for the school when they would not be allowed to send their kids there. You want a school figure it out and start one yourselves

ShepherdsDog @ Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:46 pm

$1:
If you're born in Britain you're a Briton

No....you may be considered a British citizen, but you aren't a Briton, unless your family has resided on the British Isles for maaaaany generations.

herbie @ Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:33 pm

Yeah, I was married to one. They're some of the most racist bastards on the planet, just not loud and in your face like southern crackers.
No wonder there's an immigrant problem with that kind of attitude.

DrCaleb @ Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:34 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Religious indoctrination is incompatible with education. FULL STOP.

8O
WTF, I agree 100% with a post by Beaver!

"The only truly free speech is speech you despise." ;)

He's done nothing to warrant a banning, by the rules of the site.

He's a douchebag, but he's still playing by the rules.

BeaverFever @ Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:22 am

He removed the links to his Islamic school from his posts I see

Previous  1  2  3