Canada Kicks Ass
The wonderful Karra

1  2  Next

Almighty1 @ Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:02 pm

Am I the only person here who would like to see what Karra looks like? I read something about Aerobics and being in good shape in one of her posts. Makes me curious what the lil lass is packin. No offense Karra, although I'm sure you will now add your scathing thoughts to this post.

Scathe on babe.......

Rev_Blair @ Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:07 pm

Seeing how she acts like a troll, I'm guessing she likely looks like one too.

Almighty1 @ Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:12 pm

All trollness aside, I find intellectual chicks very inspiring. She has her views, most of them are fucked, I know. Theres just something there.... Not to mention all those links she's been posting to the womens prison sites-showing off her freaky side maybe? Im not trying to knock her here I actually want to see some pics dammit!

Show me urs Karra and I'll shows ya mine...

karra @ Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:51 pm

Geepers, creepers!

Lighten up whydoncha - try and have some fun.

The world is full of war and famine and hostility. Rev, you gotta learn to laugh and go with the flow sometimes - it doesn't always have to be serious you know. But please stop following me around like you do.

Almighty1 @ Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:08 pm

:idea: I figure, she figures that if she ignores the request that I will stop asking. Well she figures right. :oops:

Rev_Blair @ Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:34 pm

Karra...you know nothing about me, yet you've decided that I'm somehow unhappy. I wouldn't follow you across the street, lady. Hell, I'd step around you if you laying on the sidewalk.

karra @ Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:43 pm

Calm down rev, just an observation - don't let your natural demeanour get the better of you.

Almighty1 @ Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:50 pm

This is totally not why I started this thread. The rough water between you two is taxing to say the least. Where is the love I ask? Rev is a smart dude representing his perspective on topics. Karra is a bit jaded for some reason but just as smart and informed.

I'm a solution orientated person. Therefore I tend not to dwell on the negative I see, rather think of a viable way to fix and/or avoid the Ill in question. The Ill here is simply that we need to drop this front we are putting up and start having result orientated forums. The first result I would like to see here is a picture of Karra to answer the problem I have with not knowing what she looks like. Lets not complicate a simple post kids. Do they all have to be such weighted topics? Can't we have a little fun?

OK then. Now that thats all handled.....Karra lets get butt naked drunk and play some twister. Rev can videotape and we'll post that.

electricbuford @ Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:56 pm

[quote="Almighty1"
OK then. Now that thats all handled.....Karra lets get butt naked drunk and play some twister. Rev can videotape and we'll post that.[/quote]

I wanna be the director,as well as the "money shot" stand-in (Also known as Stunt Cummer)We'll sell lots of copies and donate the proceeds to needy causes. 8)

feeko @ Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:23 pm

so rev, if she was laying on the street you walk on by?...You sir are no gentileman....I would help..her if she needed it...not that Im a gentileman....but because it s the rught thing to do ...

RoyalHighlander @ Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:36 pm

Why is it when a couple of particular folks get into the same thread, shit allways seems to follow them... COOL YOUR JETS A BIT kiddies.. for crying out loud ! !
Almighty 1 , just to be safe and not be thought of as a sexist prick by askin karra for her pic.. ya better ask a few others too like Rev Bl;air so that you arent tagged as a sexual harrasser or somthing like that LOL

Almighty1 @ Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:44 pm

Oh christ.....OK geez. Umm Rev, you put your pick up too just so both you and Karra's pics are both up so'[s I can see who's who when you two are arguing.

Better?lol

Goaler27 @ Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:08 pm

Holly sh*t, that is funny

Make me giggle

karra @ Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:53 pm

Perhaps when you have sumpthin' remotely intrestin' to say, yawl will be a good 'ol whatever an' let us all no, ya?

Rev_Blair @ Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:51 pm

I'm usually a gentleman, Feeko. I do make exceptions when it's warranted though.

Okay, how do I put a picture up without a path?

1  2  Next