Canada Kicks Ass
to deradicalize Muslim youth, talk more politics

Previous  1  2

andyt @ Fri May 13, 2016 4:53 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
AvroII AvroII:
Of all religions....of today...the worst is Islam....by far.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.

As a liberal (in a sense) I am ashamed of my ilk for defending Muslims.

Oh good, another clone.

Did AvroII get himself disappeared already? Good, we don't need another one.

N_Fiddledog @ Fri May 13, 2016 5:30 pm

herbie herbie:
Islamo-fascist groupthink Progressive/Regressive liberalism...
Jesus K Riest, asides from spouting gibberish and endless moronic jargon are you even capable of speaking to an issue at all? WHO is the one brainwashed by the 'collective'?
Talking to these youth about politics is appeasement, we should fucking bomb them instead. You're the fucking definition of a fascist.

I didn't say bomb them.

Progressivism as it's currently practiced is Regressivism, but it's not Liberalism. Why are you having such a problem understanding that? It's been explained to you in clear English.

I would hope somebody like yourself, posing as the superior intellect would be able to understand a simple fact.

You tell me I don't understand the issue when I explain how appeasement and apologism has never worked against jihadis and other radical Islamists.

Very well, explain it to me then. What did I miss? What is this solution you seem to think you have, but have yet to offer. It's not a secret is it? Don't just boast about your superior insight on the issue. Share it. If you actually have something to share, I mean. If you don't, what are you puffing yourself up about?

N_Fiddledog @ Fri May 13, 2016 5:39 pm

andyt andyt:
Did AvroII get himself disappeared already? Good, we don't need another one.

Surely you're not suggesting what we need is another you then?

Because believe it or not I might not be alone in thinking that might not be the case.

herbie @ Fri May 13, 2016 8:10 pm

$1:
Progressivism as it's currently practiced is Regressivism, but it's not Liberalism. Why are you having such a problem understanding that? It's been explained to you with buzzwords and opinion.

FTFY

N_Fiddledog @ Fri May 13, 2016 8:51 pm

herbie herbie:
$1:
Progressivism as it's currently practiced is Regressivism, but it's not Liberalism. Why are you having such a problem understanding that? It's been explained to you with buzzwords and opinion.

FTFY

Fine, now show it to be incorrect. Can't do it, can you?

Can't show me why this is correct either, can you?

$1:
to deradicalize Muslim youth, talk more politics

Know what that is? I doubt it. It's the title of the thread and what the conversation is actually supposed to be about.

Also known as "something you have yet to address."

I mean if you're the guy who wants to strut about puffing about his superior insights wouldn't you want to direct one at the actual point someday soon and prove it?

No? Why not, I wonder.

Previous  1  2