Canada Kicks Ass
Why even liberal women aren’t attracted to liberal men

1  2  3  Next

BartSimpson @ Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:59 am

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/03/31 ... mpaign=DMS

Full title:

Gamma male syndrome: Why even liberal women aren’t attracted to liberal men

$1:
What constitutes attractiveness? Apparently, not liberalism.

Liberal men find themselves in a strange predicament: they’re less enticing to even the die-hard feminists they’re constantly trying to please.

Science has a say on the issue. A study published earlier this year by political scientist Rolfe Daus Peterson found that conservatives of both genders are generally more attractive than their liberal counterparts.

As expected, the left-leaning researchers concluded the politics stem from the looks: attractive people feel good about themselves and, as a result, are less inclined to social programs that help the needy.

Despite the talk by p**sy hat-wearing women calling right-wing men “patriarchal fascists,” there’s a discrepancy between what they say they want and what they really want.

A poll from a dating site that focused on wealthier women a few years back discovered an inconvenient truth: 76.6 percent of Democrat women surveyed said they “would prefer to date a conservative man.”

Some notable comments from the participants:

“I want to be with a man who is ambitious, liberal men simply aren’t as ambitious.”

“Conservative men plan for the future, they’re in it for the long run.”

“Liberal men are less masculine.”

The last comment went to the heart of the issue. The real reason conservative men are more highly sought-after comes down to masculinity.

Leftists can deny innate biological differences between the sexes all they want, but even they can’t resist the attraction to femininity or masculinity hardwired into us by nature.

Right-wing men are stronger and more masculine, according to a 2013 study by Danish researchers. Thus, they’re more appealing to women–whatever their political inclinations might be.

Conservative men shoot guns, go hunting, join the military, own businesses, drive gas-guzzling cars.

Liberal men travel from their part-time job to their drama lessons on roller skates (to fight global warming) and faint at the sight of a confrontation.

In other words, many liberal men are gamma males. Not even betas, certainly not alphas. As gammas, they never feel comfortable in their own skin, forever living obediently under the thumb of their feminist rulers.

And how could they have manly confidence? After all, they’ve been indoctrinated with the progressive dogma that manliness is an evil to be purged.

Sadly, their reward for faithfully living the progressive lifestyle is to be undesireable, while the “patriarchal” conservative men are the object of desire.

It’s a tragic life, and one not many left-wing men will escape unless they start attending Trump rallies.

At least it means liberals won’t be outbreeding us.

Link to the study referenced in the article:

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals ... 29762547EE

BartSimpson @ Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:59 am

[popcorn]

BeaverFever @ Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:24 am

1). The study doesn’t say what the above right wing garbage claims it say.s Some day if you ever learn to think for yourself instead of parroting conservative propaganda you might come to these conclusions on your own.

2) The study was already a topic on this forum.

3). Does anyone really think Trump or Ted Cruz is attractive?

martin14 @ Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:38 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

You obviously don't understand the relationship between
money, power and women.

No surprise, but here's a tip.

This

is not sexy

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:41 am

This below is not proof of anything but it is fun.

Lindsay Shepherd recently came out as rejecting her leftist roots.

If you watch her interview with Mark Steyn you can see the transition beginning.

The right/left romance talk starts at about the 51:00 minute mark. :)

raydan @ Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:48 am

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:49 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Personally, I don't give it a lot of thought.

Why? Do you?

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:58 am

raydan raydan:
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

In the media, sure. Right and left, but when you say media "sources" you do realize that the article is talking about a study from Cambridge University, don't you?

You're going to have to offer something more than a a copy and paste job to make a convincing argument that University Social Science departments favor the right.

BeaverFever @ Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:15 am

martin14 martin14:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

You obviously don't understand the relationship between
money, power and women.

I’m guessing you’ve never had any of the above so what would you know about it?

Can you tell me which one of these is sexy?

fifeboy @ Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:23 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

If you watch her interview with Mark Steyn you can see the transition beginning.

51:00 minute mark eh. I guess time isn't so precious after all :P '

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:26 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Hell, I'd give a video from a hot babe with a brain like Lindsay Shepherd another hour at least. 8)

BartSimpson @ Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:26 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Can you tell me which one of these is sexy?

Women find a lot of things to be sexy that are not visual in nature. Men are very visual and what we see as 'sexy' is often just what we see and then sometimes we refine that perception when we discover that an attractive woman has an abhorrent personality.

Women may appreciate good looks in a random partner but when it comes to commitment they tend to go for men who are reliable, hard working, dedicated, loyal, and of sound enough character that they can be trusted around children.

For those liberal men who mock the virtues of thrift, hard work, dedication, loyalty, and whose morals are questionable and whose ethics vary from one situation to the next they're not very good mates. This it seems a practical notion that liberal women who partner with liberal men don't have children.

By not having children with such a man the woman retains her ability to leave him on short notice if she needs to or merely wants to.

Can't blame them.

fifeboy @ Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:40 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
fifeboy fifeboy:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

Hell, I'd give a video from a hot babe with a brain like Lindsay Shepherd another hour at least. 8)

Really? You watched it all? Wow, you watch all the vids you post? And here I thought you got a daily briefing update from your AntiSoros paymasters. My mistake :P

Tricks @ Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:45 am

If in this case we are substituting SJW with liberal, then I'd agree whole heartedly.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:48 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
Really? You watched it all? Wow, you watch all the vids you post? And here I thought you got a daily briefing update from your AntiSoros paymasters. My mistake :P

Get Doc to tell you about all the Progumentaries he watches on Netflix sometime.

But that doesn't interest you, does it? Only what I watch is your big concern.

Why is that, I wonder. As I've told you before, you'd best be careful or I'm going to start renting out that big empty space I apparently occupy in your head. :wink:

1  2  3  Next