Canada Kicks Ass
looks like a liberal landslide in PE

Previous  1  2  3

fatbasturd @ Tue May 29, 2007 3:39 am

Delwin Delwin:
PEI is the birthplace of Canadian confederation, I always thought that to be rather significant.
thank you

icekarma2752 @ Tue May 29, 2007 4:55 am

stratos stratos:
Clogeroo Clogeroo:
$1:

FB in this election could you vote for all candidates in the province or just the one from your district (not sure if district is the right word for how you segment up areas for voting) ?

It took me a while to figure out how your system works there too. Actually I'm still not quite sure. :P

Here we have electoral districts or ridings as they are popularly called. I believe P.E.I has it's own legislative assembly and the people elect members in their electoral district to sit there and represent the area they live in the province. So they just elect one person to sit for their electoral district I believe?

Cool I get it, its similar to our house of representatives (in the sense on how you vote for them)

No one more question that will really show I am an American, WTF is P.E.I.?

i dont know if this is a fair analogy but PEI(prince edward island) is the canadian version of rhode island..except its actually an island

fatbasturd @ Tue May 29, 2007 11:36 am

icekarma2752 icekarma2752:
stratos stratos:
Clogeroo Clogeroo:
$1:

FB in this election could you vote for all candidates in the province or just the one from your district (not sure if district is the right word for how you segment up areas for voting) ?

It took me a while to figure out how your system works there too. Actually I'm still not quite sure. :P

Here we have electoral districts or ridings as they are popularly called. I believe P.E.I has it's own legislative assembly and the people elect members in their electoral district to sit there and represent the area they live in the province. So they just elect one person to sit for their electoral district I believe?

Cool I get it, its similar to our house of representatives (in the sense on how you vote for them)

No one more question that will really show I am an American, WTF is P.E.I.?

i dont know if this is a fair analogy but PEI(prince edward island) is the canadian version of rhode island..except its actually an island
very fair

sgauvreau @ Tue May 29, 2007 2:47 pm

PEI is like if Idaho and Rhode Island had a baby. Small and produces lots of potatoes.

Previous  1  2  3