Canada Kicks Ass
Racism and Indigenous Peoples

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

Mustang1 @ Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:27 pm

three three:
Brenda Brenda:
Really? So if a white male doesn't get hired for a job, although his qualifications, experience and education are better/higher than the black woman that was hired, just because she applied, that is not discrimination?

That fact alone is discrimination :?

THAT is not the topic of this thread. Please post on topic or piss off.

And this is, hypocrite. "Your CD is skipping. Your CD is skipping."

Damn, this is far too easy

Brenda @ Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:30 pm

three three:
Brenda Brenda:
Really? So if a white male doesn't get hired for a job, although his qualifications, experience and education are better/higher than the black woman that was hired, just because she applied, that is not discrimination?

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Oh f*ck, you're funny :P

Calling me names is on topic, but discrimination against white males in a racism thread is off topic ROTFL ROTFL

Brenda @ Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:34 pm

three three:
Brenda Brenda:
three three:
Brenda Brenda:

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Calling me names is on topic, but discrimination against white males in a racism thread is off topic ROTFL ROTFL

Brenda ... are you a white male today?

You shopuld change into one of your other multiple personalities and bewcome an Indigenous person. Then at least you'd be on topic. :roll:

What do you care what colour or gender I am? The only thing you want to share with us, is how badly FN have been treated over the years. Discrimination against others (also stated in your link, btw) is obviously not important to you. You know what that makes you, doesn't it?

Brenda @ Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:42 pm

three three:
Brenda Brenda:
three three:
Brenda Brenda:
three three:
Brenda Brenda:

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

You shopuld change into one of your other multiple personalities and bewcome an Indigenous person. Then at least you'd be on topic. :roll:

What do you care what colour or gender I am? The only thing you want to share with us, is how badly FN have been treated over the years. Discrimination against others (also stated in your link, btw) is obviously not important to you. You know what that makes you, doesn't it?

Ya, it makes me interested in the topic I posted, not your small-penis-like obsession.
:roll:

ROTFL

Oh yeah, you are funny :lol: Small-penis-like obsession ROTFL ROTFL

I think you deserve a "hilarious" medal for that :lol:

No, sweets, it makes you a damned fool, and a hypocrite.

stratos @ Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:45 pm

three three:
Brenda Brenda:
three three:
Brenda Brenda:
three three:
Brenda Brenda:

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Ya, it makes me interested in the topic I posted, not your small-penis-like obsession.
:roll:

Thing is what you claim you posted and what you realy posted are two diffrent things. Sense you are NOT interested in racism but in only what you precieve as having been done to Indians it makes you a narrow minded, ignorant, bigoted (via your comments to brenda), raciest.

stratos @ Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:47 pm

Brenda

$1:
Small-penis-like obsession

Does Capt. Caveman know about this obseesion of yours?

Brenda @ Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:48 pm

stratos stratos:
$1:
Small-penis-like obsession

Does Capt. Caveman know about this obseesion of yours?

:lol: :lol:

Mustang1 @ Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:09 pm

three three:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
three three:
stratos stratos:
Its also been suggested that the Indigenous people of the Americas were in a state of constant war for ages before the "white man" ever steped foot on the land. American Indians scream rasism and that they were on the land first. Thing is most tribes had attacked and kicked off the tribes that were in possesion of the land before them. So you want the land back for your tribe well the tribe you displaced wants it back. Are you going to give it to them?

You have already shown hate towards someone who pointed out that your link was actualy about many people and the fact that Racism is world wide and goes towards all groups of people. Your response back was to call her ignorant. You say you want to discuss a topic but all you realy want to do is promote your slant of an agenda and not truly have a discorse of ideas and view points. You lack of support for your many claimed facts over the on many threads has show all of us that you truly do not wish to debate, discuss or in any way communicate on an adult level with others. Your soul objective is to rant and rave and have all of us swallow your B.S. and praise you as some sort of enlightend type of mental giant.
Get a life and make something of yourself and quit blaming others for your failures in life. Thats the first step to being a responsible adult. Once you've grown up some then maybe you'll be able to discuss things in a maner befitting the topics you start.

I see you don't read either. :roll:

The laws of Canada say that aboriginal title and rights exist for lands inhabited pre-contact. Your opinion is irrelevant to the law. However, the racism perpetrated against Indigenous Peoples who hold these claims is relevant, because racism has been used as a weapon to dismiss their claims by feeding lies to people like you, who have obviously bought into them. Is it rewarding to know you are a just the tool of corrupt governments that do not intend to honour the law?

Hey pee, remember the time you thought residential schools were genocide? And i continuously beat you like a rented mule till you ran away. Good times.

Oh...if anyone is interested in seeing the extent of pee's ignorance, cruise on over to the Caledonia thread and have a laugh at his expense as he wades into colonial history in Canada

You didn't "beat" anyone, Mustang1. They just get sick of your toilet bowl humour and go away.

Pee, i beat you like a rented mule. Now to be honest, you're hardly a challenge, but you got schooled nonethelss.

You may rationalize your role as my forum monkey any way see fit, but you're a hypocrite, a fraud and an intellectual coward.

Oh...and what's your point about "racism" and Natives?

Mustang1 @ Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:12 pm

three three:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
three three:
Brenda Brenda:

And this is, hypocrite. "Your CD is skipping. Your CD is skipping."

Damn, this is far too easy

Only because your one brain cell is easily amused. Why don't you put the poor thing out of its misery!

Oh great, the humor of the cognitively-challenged. Run along now suck, your show is getting old. Oh...and isn't it about time you Xeroxed another site in a sad, pathetic attempt to matter? Sorry, pee, your my forum monkey and unless you're dancing, you're irritating. Cower away.

Mustang1 @ Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:14 pm

Brenda Brenda:
three three:
Brenda Brenda:
three three:
Brenda Brenda:

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

And pee plays the bigot card! That was only what, a few pages in before he was out of biting remarks like, "your CD is skipping"?

sasquatch2 @ Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:40 pm

Mustang has a habit of emulating cagerattler in declaring victory by resorting to toilet mouth name calling----masterbaiter........

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next