Canada Kicks Ass
Health Care (or health persecutions?)

Welcome @ Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Health care is important.
People need to take care of themselves.
Did you know that in Canada, there is a snake cult, descended from ancient Babylon (Aescapalien cult. snake on the stick logo),
and this snake cult has a monopoly on so-called 'health care' in Canada. Canadians do not even get to vote about health care hardly. In fact, so many people are deceived into believing this snake cult is the only option available, that they do not even think anything of the fact that the snake cult is always in power, no matter who they are voting for. The snake cult devalues and belittles and dehumanizes people who have other philosophies of health.
Jesus christ showed the way to heal people. Jesus did not charge any money to heal people. Certainly people who earn such high incomes as the snake cult members do, are breaking gods laws by doing so. I compare their high wages to how they judge the afflicted to live in poverty, and to how they starve the afflicted.
The 'hegemony' of the snake cult is used to decieve the masses of the people, so that what the snake cult does is regarded as good, and the snake cult is then able to defame and dehumanize other people, and people believe them.
Hardly is Canada's health care system better than alot of other countries. In fact, poor people can provide better health care in a poor country. There are various reasons for this. In the rich Canada, they are seeking to monetize the afflicted.
Simple health care does not really cost hardly as much as what they spend in Canada, and likely has at least as good of results, if not better.
steam bath is under-rated(helps the fluids to move inside the body, and clears the sinuses). eating fish and blueberries.
Milk and cheese. Distilled water. Massage. rest. hope.

Canada does not provide the stuff I just mentioned, for free.
But that is health care and it is likely better than current models. Patience is needed by the way. The snake cult rushes injured people, and starves them.

Anyone who calls the affliced person a 'patient' is obviously deranged and using words incorrectly.

Anyone who uses a word such as 'opinion' instead of the word 'witness' is also quite deranged. The snake cult is delusional.
Jesus is Lord. God RAised Jesus From the Dead on the Third day.

Hyack @ Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:33 pm

ooooooooookay.....welcome Welcome.....I think..... :? [huh]

Gunnair @ Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:40 pm

Zipperfish @ Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:52 pm

The problem isn't hat there are stupid people. The problem is that the stupid people don't know they're stupid.

Hyack @ Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
The problem isn't hat there are stupid people. The problem is that the stupid people don't know they're stupid.

And they keep showing up here exposing us to their supposed utter brilliance! :idea:

Brenda @ Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Ignorance is bliss...

Hyack @ Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Ignorance is bliss...

It seems to me there are more and more blissful people showing up here nearly every day. :roll:

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:22 pm

...because there is wealth inequality and prohibition.... :roll:

$1:
God RAised Jesus From the Dead on the Third day.
So Jesus was one of the Greatful Dead? besides It wasn't really three days, as he died about 3 PM on Friday and was raised sometime in the early AM of Sunday...a day and a half tops.

QBC @ Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:24 am

So, is he say that Jesus wants to open a health clinic and the snake people won't let him? Or is it that the snake people are more powerful than god now? Or that God created steam baths and wants to provide milk and cheese to sick people while giving them a message? I don't remember that in the bible.... [huh]

Edit: I noticed this thread was in the Ontario forum.....Jesus lives in Ontario and wants to open a health clinic and the snake people won't let him? When did Jesus move to Ontario, someone has to update the friggen bible ya know..... :evil:

grasscutter1 @ Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:28 am

I thought Jesus was the first zombie? I will take modern medicine over superstition any day.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:57 am

Wow, somebody had a big bowl of batshit crazy for breakfast.

raydan @ Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:08 am

There seems to be a lot of that going around lately.