Canada Kicks Ass
Is a CWI legal ???

chary @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:51 pm

Hi guys,

I am Chary Hudaykuliyev,26,male from Turkmenistan. I have been applying as a foreign worker for the job in the wood industry of Canada with the help of :

CWI Immigration and Employment Service,
9350 Yonge Str.,POBox 61533, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 3NO

since they do not have office on the given address but its only the post box, I have some doubts about the legality of this company, I think that they are swindlers. So would you be so kind to provide me,of course if you have, with the web site or/and address or/and phone number of the company(ies) that make applications of the foreign workers to work in Canada?! Waiting for your reply. Thank you very much!

[email protected]

Chary Hudaykuliyev

Elvis @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:52 pm

I don'y know about that company and if it was me I would not trust them.

This is where I would start if I where you.

Good luck.

Kenazo @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:37 pm

Are you hoping to move here long term, or just come for a summer or two? Like Elvis said, I'd recommend going through the official Gov't page. You don't need to pay anyone to help you fill out the forms, they're pretty self-explanatory (if you know English, of course)

chary @ Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:28 pm

hi elvis and kenazo,
thnx for your suggestions but it may seem to be "funny" if u know that i have even sent to CIC a fax and what u expect? i am still waiting for their reply! i cant call this government department coz their phone numbers are for "only inside canada calls". i have tried many times to send them an e-mail but unfortunately there were no result coz every time their answer is "please wait for 3-4 work days and you will get reply" but its all what they write to me. i donn know what to do now, coz i have tried almost all ways to get in touch with CIC and HRSDC(human resources and social development canada). yes by the way,kenzo,i would like to migrate to canada i mean i want to move for a long time. is anybody know what i shall do? thanks!