Canada Kicks Ass
Temiskaming shores

1  2  3  Next

troll430 @ Wed May 11, 2005 11:30 am

Any one on here from the New Liskeard area i am visiting Relatives in Early June and would love to get in touch with locals .Not into fishing but klive for beer [BB]

Regina @ Wed May 11, 2005 4:31 pm

I've been there......don't think you'll have a problem finding beer. [cheer]

bulshoy @ Fri May 13, 2005 12:08 pm

I'm from Sudbury. It's close to New Liskeard. If you're there for a week you'll probably have the chance to meet everyone who lives there. I hope you like beer 'cause there's nothing else to do (unless you smoke weed...).

troll430 @ Fri May 13, 2005 12:55 pm

I hope so.It looks laid back and my relatives say the people are easy going .Just hope it isnt a little too quiet .

troll430 @ Fri May 13, 2005 1:01 pm

Well i will soon find out .If the people there are like the Canadians i know then i'm sure i will have a great time .

kimmerva @ Sun May 15, 2005 2:11 am

Hey....TemiskamingShores right here!!

You must be keeping up on the happenings if your not calling our town New liskeard!!

email me....

[email protected]

kimmer 8)

pikeybastard @ Sun May 15, 2005 8:07 pm

i can't believe there is actually someone else on this from new liskeard, oh and by the way i refuse to call it "temiskaming shores" i left that place long before the name change anyway.

as for me i can't really stand the place now that i have been living in vancouver for the last 8 years but there still a lot of good people there, oh and lot's of mullet hair cuts too.

if i were you, i would check out "wing night" at roosters and make sure to go by the king george hotel on friday or saturday. oh and make sure never to go there in the winter, i almost shot myself due to depression. summer is alright though if you can stand the humidity.

lysol23 @ Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:39 pm

well the mullits have faded in the last 8 yrs . and the kg isnt as much the place to be sams place is actually getting alot of attention and of corse docs
i am also from the area.

EviLRAiN @ Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:50 pm

Don't blame you, Temiskaming shores sounds like a retirement resort.. They want to pretend we're a city and attract more crotchety old people over with their tourist money.. Whatever window licker thought that would be a good idea to change the name too probably takes the short bus in and out of work..

lysol23 @ Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:55 pm

lol evil consider the name of one of the retirement homes here.....
"the northdale manor" sounds good but looks like a home from the movie physco

EviLRAiN @ Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:06 pm

Just like half the building's in this town..

lysol23 @ Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:15 pm

some of its nice especially when you close your eyes

pikeybastard @ Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:56 pm

sam's place eh? last time i spent any real time there sam's was for pickin up cougars and watchin the koe's sing kareoke. it's changed since then you tell me??????? by the way i went to tdss graduated in 97 what is everyone else's story? that lives in new liskeard, or hailebury, or cobalt, or diamond or even i guess earlton????

1  2  3  Next