Canada Kicks Ass
Jean Charest

Previous  1  2

Pimpbrewski @ Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:35 pm

Premier Jean Charest showed anger yesterday when Elsie Lefebvre, Parti Quebecois MNA for Laurier-Dorion riding, suggested his wife, Michele Dionne, is using her influence to favour the Red Cross over Centraide.

$1:
"That the MNA (PQ Lefebvre) has the gall today to ask that question and to attack my wife in the Quebec National Assembly is a low blow," Charest said. "It is the lowest that I have seen the National Assembly since I have been sitting here."

A low blow is exactly what it is.

The reason why I comment on this, is to show that the PQ can never do anything wrong. Charest had to apologize for that :?: That little PQ whore started it with personal attacks.

And to show the bias media (TVA amongst others) take on this:

French TVA article

$1:
Le premier ministre Jean Charest a finalement présenté ses excuses, jeudi, pour les propos qu'il a tenus la veille à l'endroit de la députée péquiste Elsie Lefebvre.

Jean Charest did not have to finally apologize. The whole PQ side of the assembly started to say how Charest was wrong. Lefebvre was the one who should have apologized. Yet, the media has said nothing concerning her.

Proculation @ Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:50 pm

Sabre Sabre:
Premier Jean Charest showed anger yesterday when Elsie Lefebvre, Parti Quebecois MNA for Laurier-Dorion riding, suggested his wife, Michele Dionne, is using her influence to favour the Red Cross over Centraide.

$1:
"That the MNA (PQ Lefebvre) has the gall today to ask that question and to attack my wife in the Quebec National Assembly is a low blow," Charest said. "It is the lowest that I have seen the National Assembly since I have been sitting here."

A low blow is exactly what it is.

The reason why I comment on this, is to show that the PQ can never do anything wrong. Charest had to apologize for that :?: That little PQ whore started it with personal attacks.

And to show the bias media (TVA amongst others) take on this:

French TVA article

$1:
Le premier ministre Jean Charest a finalement présenté ses excuses, jeudi, pour les propos qu'il a tenus la veille à l'endroit de la députée péquiste Elsie Lefebvre.

Jean Charest did not have to finally apologize. The whole PQ side of the assembly started to say how Charest was wrong. Lefebvre was the one who should have apologized. Yet, the media has said nothing concerning her.

The main argument was about the fact that when he sat down, he said she was a "chienne" (whore).
I think Dumont is right here. He said both should apologize. What's worse is that it was a planned attack by the PQ. :?

Pimpbrewski @ Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:01 pm

Proculation Proculation:
The main argument was about the fact that when he sat down, he said she was a "chienne" (whore).
I think Dumont is right here. He said both should apologize. What's worse is that it was a planned attack by the PQ. :?

It seems that you are right on that. This shows the deceitfullness of the PQ 8O

The point is: Both should apologize. Charest said``chienne`` and I do not give him reason for that particular word. TVA and the media should have taken both sides of the argument, but instead chose only to criticize Charest.

QuebecSpock @ Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:45 pm

Proculation Proculation:
What's worse is that it was a planned attack by the PQ. :?

Charest's anger may also have been planned ...

This article was published on radio-canada.ca on june 13th, 2 days before the Elsie Lefebvre's question.

http://radio-canada.ca/nouvelles/Index/ ... ebec.shtml

$1:

Mais selon un mémoire obtenu par Radio-Canada, le gouvernement Charest souhaite étendre cette particularité à la Croix-Rouge et à Partenaire-Santé, qui le réclament. Québec songe même à offrir la retenue à la source des dons aux 16 000 organismes de bienfaisance de la province.

Le document émane d'un comité de quatre ministres formé en juin l'an dernier à la suite des pressions de la Croix-Rouge et de Partenaire Santé. L'épouse du premier ministre Charest, Michèle Dionne, était alors présidente d'honneur de la campagne de financement de la Croix-Rouge.

Depuis trois ans, un autre proche du gouvernement libéral, Pierre Shedleur, récemment nommé PDG de la Société générale de financement, supervise le financement de la Croix-Rouge. Mais l'organisme affirme qu'il n'y a aucun lien avec l'attention portée à leur demande.

« Mme Dionne est impliquée depuis plus de sept ans à la Croix-Rouge, M. Shedleur, plus de trois ans. On a des gens de toutes les allégeances politiques », explique le directeur général de la Société canadienne de la Croix-Rouge - section Québec, Conrad Sauvé.

By making the link between Charest's wife and the Centraide - Red Cross story, the radio-canada journalist indirectly asked the same question as Elsie Lefebvre, but two days before...

Any good political adviser would have envisaged the possibility of a question about this coming from the opposition...

Proculation @ Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:51 pm

There's a difference between News and what's being told in the assemblée nationale.
Making such a stupid link with the WIFE of the premier there... That's very stupid and inappropriate.

I guess they used Elsie Lefebvre because of her age and that she is new to the assemblée for the pity after.

QuebecSpock @ Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:14 pm

Proculation Proculation:
Making such a stupid link with the WIFE of the premier there... That's very stupid and inappropriate.

I agree that the question was stupid, as the whole circus... Liberals did the same thing about Landry's wife few years ago.

But I don't think Charest's response was spontaneous...

Hypno @ Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:41 pm

he's totaly out of control about his job. I still wonder how this guy had enough votes to be there.... I give him: 1/10 not more.

Pimpbrewski @ Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:44 pm

Hypno Hypno:
he's totaly out of control about his job. I still wonder how this guy had enough votes to be there.... I give him: 1/10 not more.

And who exactly are your for?

Please do tell !!!

Gabriel @ Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:50 pm

First off all, I want Québec as a sovereign country, independant, so I'd never vote for the liberals, the ''course à la chefferie'' is stupid and all they do is bitch everyone, I think it's sad, I have my membership card and I know for who I will vote.

I wonder why people are still voting for the liberals when we know that they stole more than 332 millions for sponsors and crap like that... Even jean chretien admited that there was dirty money used to brainwash Québec people, like he said, ''To preserve national unity'' pfft...

Anyway, I think I should vote for jean charest, like Pierre Falardeau said
«Liberals in Québec and ottawa are perfect ! They are so weak, they are so dumb ! They are the best for helping sovereignty project !»
:lol:

What's funny is that it's true :lol:

Previous  1  2