Canada Kicks Ass
quebec is one of the many things that makes canada great

Previous  1  2

HockeyBabe @ Sat Jun 18, 2005 4:39 pm

haha yeah that's true. :wink:

DerbyX @ Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:07 pm

$1:
Hmmm, first of all, Quebecers haven't been fighting to have their own independant province. That is simply ridiculous. A province is not independant. The word comes from the latin "provincae" wich means "conquered territory".
Also, I don't understand why you say that Quebecers are ungrateful. Canada was once a french colony, for more than two centuries, and then it was invaded militarely by the British. Immediately after the reddition, in fall, the red coats burned half of the habitants homes, killed unarmed men, raped women, stole cattle and furniture. After that, for a long while, the habitants, or "Canadiens" could not hold official jobs, were treated as inferior people, and managed to survive by carrying water for the british.
It took two more centuries of fighting to finaly be recognized as an existing entity. So, if I understand what you are saying, Quebecers should be grateful that the british didn't kill them all? Wow!

All lies & revisionist history thast you are attempting to spread elsewhere eh samaca?

$1:
We should be happy with living as a minority in a country that was ours to start with? If the USA had their independance from the british, their own race, why should Quebec not be independant from the british?
I could explain hundreds of historical incidents that justify rebellion.

It was never yours to begin with.

$1:
Only 51% of Quebecers voted NO at the last referendum, and this even tough there was a fear campaign coming from english-canada. There even was illegal funding and so on. You call that a majority?
It has all been proven, and in the next referendum, we will have international observers, and english-canada won't be able to use its usual tactics.

Try, only by wording the question in a false manner could you even get close to 50% when many quebeckers voting yes were still under the impression they would be part of Canada. That also includes all the "NO" votes detroyed by the separatists. Keep crying though. :roll:

$1:
We dont want to harm anyone, we just want to decide our own future, like most other people on this planet, without it being imposed on us. What is so hard to understand in that? If Australia was invaded yesterday by China, would you be the first in line to pledge allegiance to China? Would you like it if after that, a Canadian went to visit you and said "Why aren't they happy with what they got? They will never be independant, they are a chinese province for ever" ?
It is very condescending how you say you like Quebec, but Quebec should be grateful to still exist.

How very condescending of you to ignore the history that the french really did work to establish Canada with the British. Sour grapes child, just sour grapes. :roll:

JayRoc @ Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:12 pm

am I in the right thread?

grainfedprairieboy @ Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:48 pm

Welcome to Quebec: Your Alberta Tax Dollars at Work!

Optinum @ Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:10 pm

grainfedprairieboy:

dont blame quebec
blame yourselft

grainfedprairieboy @ Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:49 pm

Quebec centric politicos and their Librano hacks have been thieving the colonies of Outer Canada for better than a century and I am to blame? Pray tell…..

The Hoser @ Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:04 pm

Screw the heat. I love it when it's ice-frozen, it's when I'm most active. Don't diss Canada because your not particularily fond of her seasons. A lot of us are.

kerfuffled @ Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:15 pm

HockeyBabe HockeyBabe:
interesting posts.. All I know is that if Québec ever separates, I'm moving to Ontario...lol scratch that. no I won't! Québec is the only place to get perfect poutine! lol :P

Tell ya what, why don't you just find a really good recipe for Poutine and if the time ever comes you'll be ready to bail, no regrets!!!

kerfuffled @ Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:19 pm

The Hoser The Hoser:
Screw the heat. I love it when it's ice-frozen, it's when I'm most active. Don't diss Canada because your not particularily fond of her seasons. A lot of us are.

Once again leave it to Hoser to speak for "alot of us". Ice and Cold and Snow SUCK.ASS.PERIOD.

kerfuffled @ Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:23 pm

Oh yeah here's your bunny

maple_leaf1 @ Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:51 pm

Bla bla bla.....Seperatists should just shut the f*@k up!

God I'm so tired of all that crying all the time. You know what I think? Separatists keep yappin' about how Quebec should be theirs; about how the English once crushed the French; about how french isn't recognized the same way english is...wadi-wadi-wada........

What about the Aboriginals????? If anyone should cry about about how this land belongs to them and should be given back, it's them. Not separatist Quebecers!!!!! :evil: Have their culture been crushed? YES! Has their languages been ignored? YES! Have THEIR rights been violated? YES! ....I could ask a million questions and keep answering yes.....

I'm just making a point here. Let's leave our differences and fights behind...Unity is strenght...Unity is freedom...Unity is peace...Unity is the future.........

Previous  1  2