Canada Kicks Ass
Mein Bush

Previous  1  2

IRONMIKE @ Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:27 pm

I am not talking about questioning...Where is the action? Questioning without some positive action is just Bitching. Do people who complain about the war peacefully protest and write their representative? Do they help on political campaigns to remove politicians they don't like? Do they help feed children or just talk smack? If every person who has been questioning recently had spent half as much time acting for the good of the nation we would be 10 times better off.

Example-What had Micheal Moore done recently besides get rich on the troubles of this land and bitch?

electricbuford @ Mon Apr 14, 2003 1:42 pm

Some people just bitch , some people give money to charities , some people are inclined to actively protest . Some people don't have the money to give to charities , and some are too uncomfortable to take a stand in public . Some people just like to hear themselves complain - and the world will always have people like that . However , Some people do stand up , and do make a difference in the world . As for michael Moore - I have no idea what he does with the millions he's made , but below is an article from before he became so famous . For some reason , his books and films are extremely popular judging by the bestseller lists , and the recent academy awards . For those who would like an alternative to Moore , may I suggest Michael Savage ( also on the bestseller list )

http://www.dogeatdogfilms.com/todayshow.html

polemarch1 @ Sat Apr 19, 2003 7:33 pm

A Liberal War

polemarch1 @ Sun May 11, 2003 7:54 am

It's been alleged that Bush is secretly controlled by various insidious cabals with dark designs. Which one actually controls him? Check here for the answear :D
Tam is talking a lot of cabals about sinister controllers

polemarch1 @ Sat May 24, 2003 7:17 am

IronMike and Absolute_SS I would like to hear your opinions of this essay.
(Other opinions welcome of course :wink: )

After Iraq, The Left Has A New Agenda: Contain America

Previous  1  2