Canada Kicks Ass
Is Heaven and HELL Buncha baloney?

Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 13  Next

ziggy @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:16 pm

Biblical_Christian Biblical_Christian:
Through fear? Hardly, you are entitled to your opinion. God himself has given you a freewill. Either take the plan of God or not. But, your blood is not on my hands. Bible says, to us. "IF you DO NOT warn them, I will require THEIR BLOOD on your HANDS."

Thanks for the warning TFR. I am my own God thanks very much.

We all are,once you realize it we will all be better off.

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:25 pm

blue_nose can I tell you something? A while back I had a dream, I dreamed of my Kids mother .All of a sudden seen a big empty room, it was hot in there and dry. Hot and dry, no moisture whatsoever.then all of a sudden I seen her I recognised her right away. She fell down exactly in the middle of the furnace-like room. She was in extreme torment, she was just tense all over, thats the only way I can explain it, and then a big ball of fire came from above her and hit her and knocked her down, twice. I told her about this dream I had a few nights ago. I told her." You can take this anyway you want? You can believe this what I am about to tell you, I need to tell you what I had a dream about. "After I told her the dream. She said "You mean I wouldn't made it" she told me she was actually going to commit suicide, was she reading the Bible and trying to live it? No. She broke up with her boyfriend at that time. Now you can believe this or not believe that dream I had, thats your prerogative. You can justify it all you want, or cut it down all you want. I choose to believe it's real. I haven't drank in 14 years.

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:28 pm

I MEAN... SHE WAS NOT, SHE WAS NOT, SHE WAS NOT reading the Bible and NOT living it..

Blue_Nose @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:39 pm

I don't know what compelled you to tell me that story, because I can't even figure out what the hell you're going on about, much less the significance of it. As far as I can tell, it's just another emotionally-charged, anedotal Christian sob story. Next, tell me about Jesus cradling the little orphan girl whose atheist parents were shot by a burgler.

Oh, and I don't trust people who "don't drink" - what are you hiding from?

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:41 pm

the story I thought was a reality of Hell. Its ok, I didn't expect you to understand. Whoosh, went right over the head.

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:43 pm

How do we know God exists?

There are at least 2 objective, yet certain ways to know God exists. The first is through his Creation. Imagine finding a new, hi-tech watch in a forest. There would be no doubt in your mind that it was created, though you have never seen anything like it before. Thanks to the electron microscope, we now know that a single living human cell is FAR more complex than the most modern factory. Creation of life, now is obvious - especially to experts in biochemistry. This necessitates a Creator (God). But you don’t need a degree in molecular biology or quantum physics. The Bible says Creation by God has been obvious since the beginning of time... that we are "without excuse" [Rom 1:20].

Second, we can be certain from the statistical "proof" of divine inspiration of the Bible. Only a supernatural God, beyond time and space, could provide the hundreds of specific prophecies and insights, written centuries in advance. Perhaps you think the Bible is biased, inaccurate, mythological or unprovable. Many of us felt the same way... until we investigated the evidence from the "eyes of a skeptic." . Mathematical analysis literally "proves" the existence of God’s inspiration many centuries in advance.

Blue_Nose @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:52 pm

Didn't expect me to understand, eh? Why exactly did you assume so lowly of me?

There are at least 2 objective, yet certain ways to know God exists. The first is through his Creation. Imagine finding a new, hi-tech watch in a forest. There would be no doubt in your mind that it was created, though you have never seen anything like it before. Thanks to the electron microscope, we now know that a single living human cell is FAR more complex than the most modern factory. Creation of life, now is obvious - especially to experts in biochemistry. This necessitates a Creator (God). But you don’t need a degree in molecular biology or quantum physics. The Bible says Creation by God has been obvious since the beginning of time... that we are "without excuse" [Rom 1:20].
Quote the words of an expert in biochemistry who believes that. Christians have an AWFUL habit of saying things like, "experts can't deny that...", or, "experts all agree with the Biblical account of...." when that is nothing but bullshit. Advances in biology and chemistry do nothing but undermine these "complexity" arguments thrown about by theists.

Second, we can be certain from the statistical "proof" of divine inspiration of the Bible. Only a supernatural God, beyond time and space, could provide the hundreds of specific prophecies and insights, written centuries in advance. Perhaps you think the Bible is biased, inaccurate, mythological or unprovable. Many of us felt the same way... until we investigated the evidence from the "eyes of a skeptic." . Mathematical analysis literally "proves" the existence of God’s inspiration many centuries in advance.
The Bible is vague, mistranslated, and reinterpretted over and over. Again, you have to quantify these claims of the skeptical "mathematical analysis" you've performed if anyone will take them seriously.

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:54 pm

Is there any scientific evidence of life after death and "near-death" experiences?

NO. We do have documented evidence that spirits and a spirit-world exists. There are many books written on near death experiences, some of which are written from a secular perspective, and we do not agree with all the conclusions of these authors. However, what this does tell us is that a "dimension" beyond ours does exist. (For further reading on this topic, see Beyond the Cosmos by Dr. Hugh Ross http://www.reasons.org )

There have been a number of very strange things that have happened to people who have "flatlined" and been clinically declared dead. Some people can recount discussions in the room (that occurred after their "death") and recite them later with remarkable accuracy. Does that validate death and life for certain ? NO. It only tells us there is a spiritual world beyond our own dimension or realm of life.

However, there are evil spirits (demons, Satan) just as well as there are spirits of Gods' people and angelic beings (cherubim, seraphim) that worship Him in heaven.
God is a spirit and the Bible states "They that worship Him worship Him in Spirit and in truth...".

NOTE: The Bible specifically prohibits psychics, necromancy and any other means of contacting the after life such as Ouija boards and tarot cards. We do not condone these sins, but will admit that they many times use spirits of darkness to see the past. For example, psychics have been used to solve crimes, leading police directly to evidence that would be impossible without the intervention of the spirit world

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:09 pm

Is there evidence of God's existence?
Is the Bible really true? A former atheist and hardcore Bible skeptic, Ralph Muncaster spent 15 years conducting research to dispute the Bible. To Ralph, it seemed that the Bible could not possibly be consistent with such sciences as anthropology, molecular biology and physics. Armed with an engineering education and a critical, questioning mind, to his surprise the more he searched, the more evidence he found - evidence that supports the Bible's claims. In 1986, Ralph became aware of the prophetic accuracy of the Bible. He recognized that such precision is "statistically impossible". Investigating the scientific and historical documentation and its consistency with the Bible, he was startled by his findings: manuscripts written thousands of years ago contain information that could not possibly have been known at that time . . . without divine intervention

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:19 pm

Does Scientific evidence support Creation?

ABSOLUTELY. And NEVER more than now! Biochemistry just discovered that Evolution is impossible even at the molecular level - so how could it exist at the species level? The electron microscope (not available in the early 1900’s) has allowed us to see the vast complexity of the human cell - FAR more complex than the most modern factory. Space scientists (Astrophysicists) have "proven" that General Relativity is FACT. This means time and space had a beginning - just like the Bible says. Since 1992, the Hubble telescope and several deep-space probes provided evidence about the beginning of the Universe, never seen before - again supporting the Bible. Combining just Biochemistry and Astrophysics, we can compute that there couldn’t possibly be enough time and matter to have randomly produced ONE reproducible living cell - let alone, a parade of complex changes of species. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Microbiology is filled with other Creation evidence. Old theories of missing links and "random, synthetic" production of DNA molecules now are ridiculous.

Evolution is not only "in crisis," but can now be shown to be absurd. NO area of science can produce any "hard" evidence, nor even a reasonable argument for Evolution today. The ONLY idea fueling evolution now, is a presupposition that God can’t exist. If we used the same presupposition about air (we can’t see air either), airplanes wouldn’t exist... Or denying electrons, telephones and computers wouldn’t exist. To "save" evolution, some scientists have turned to speculation about things like "common body parts" (e.g. if a bat and a human both have bone joints, they must have come from the same ancestor). More likely - they had the same intelligent designer - using a good design for two systems. Would we ever think that automobiles came from roller skates because they both have wheels? Many smart people try very hard to reject God. The Bible says God has been obvious since the beginning of time, "through his Creation" - and that we are "without excuse" [Rom 1:20]. Newton, Galileo and many top scientists today, would agree.

Blue_Nose @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:21 pm

www.evidenceofgod.com www.evidenceofgod.com:
Is there any scientific evidence of life after death and "near-death" experiences?

NO. We do have documented evidence that spirits and a spirit-world exists. There are many books written on near death experiences, some of which are written from a secular perspective, and we do not agree with all the conclusions of these authors. However, what this does tell us is that a "dimension" beyond ours does exist. (For further reading on this topic, see Beyond the Cosmos by Dr. Hugh Ross http://www.reasons.org )

There have been a number of very strange things that have happened to people who have "flatlined" and been clinically declared dead. Some people can recount discussions in the room (that occurred after their "death") and recite them later with remarkable accuracy. Does that validate death and life for certain ? NO. It only tells us there is a spiritual world beyond our own dimension or realm of life.

However, there are evil spirits (demons, Satan) just as well as there are spirits of Gods' people and angelic beings (cherubim, seraphim) that worship Him in heaven.
God is a spirit and the Bible states "They that worship Him worship Him in Spirit and in truth...".

NOTE: The Bible specifically prohibits psychics, necromancy and any other means of contacting the after life such as Ouija boards and tarot cards. We do not condone these sins, but will admit that they many times use spirits of darkness to see the past. For example, psychics have been used to solve crimes, leading police directly to evidence that would be impossible without the intervention of the spirit world
http://www.evidenceofgod.com/answers/death2.htm

Is there evidence of God's existence?
Is the Bible really true? A former atheist and hardcore Bible skeptic, Ralph Muncaster spent 15 years conducting research to dispute the Bible. To Ralph, it seemed that the Bible could not possibly be consistent with such sciences as anthropology, molecular biology and physics. Armed with an engineering education and a critical, questioning mind, to his surprise the more he searched, the more evidence he found - evidence that supports the Bible's claims. In 1986, Ralph became aware of the prophetic accuracy of the Bible. He recognized that such precision is "statistically impossible". Investigating the scientific and historical documentation and its consistency with the Bible, he was startled by his findings: manuscripts written thousands of years ago contain information that could not possibly have been known at that time . . . without divine intervention
http://www.evidenceofgod.com/history.htm

Does Scientific evidence support Creation?

ABSOLUTELY. And NEVER more than now! Biochemistry just discovered that Evolution is impossible even at the molecular level - so how could it exist at the species level? The electron microscope (not available in the early 1900’s) has allowed us to see the vast complexity of the human cell - FAR more complex than the most modern factory. Space scientists (Astrophysicists) have "proven" that General Relativity is FACT. This means time and space had a beginning - just like the Bible says. Since 1992, the Hubble telescope and several deep-space probes provided evidence about the beginning of the Universe, never seen before - again supporting the Bible. Combining just Biochemistry and Astrophysics, we can compute that there couldn’t possibly be enough time and matter to have randomly produced ONE reproducible living cell - let alone, a parade of complex changes of species. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Microbiology is filled with other Creation evidence. Old theories of missing links and "random, synthetic" production of DNA molecules now are ridiculous.

Evolution is not only "in crisis," but can now be shown to be absurd. NO area of science can produce any "hard" evidence, nor even a reasonable argument for Evolution today. The ONLY idea fueling evolution now, is a presupposition that God can’t exist. If we used the same presupposition about air (we can’t see air either), airplanes wouldn’t exist... Or denying electrons, telephones and computers wouldn’t exist. To "save" evolution, some scientists have turned to speculation about things like "common body parts" (e.g. if a bat and a human both have bone joints, they must have come from the same ancestor). More likely - they had the same intelligent designer - using a good design for two systems. Would we ever think that automobiles came from roller skates because they both have wheels? Many smart people try very hard to reject God. The Bible says God has been obvious since the beginning of time, "through his Creation" - and that we are "without excuse" [Rom 1:20]. Newton, Galileo and many top scientists today, would agree.
http://www.evidenceofgod.com/answers/creation1.htm

Hey dipshit, stop plagarizing and try to speak for yourself.

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:25 pm

Comments, please.

Blue_Nose @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:34 pm

Comments, please.
Comments on what? Your plagarized bullshit from a ridiculous website?

Comment on my post first - quote ONE biologist, biochemist, chemist, or astrophysicist that has validated any of the claims this retard has made. Also, provide a single example of the skeptical "mathematical analysis" you claim to have performed.

This 'evidenceofgod' website is a farce, and you're a tool.

Arctic_Menace @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:35 pm

I believe in reincarnation. Eternity in heaven or hell would suck. :?

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:38 pm

reincarnation? I wouldn't want to come back as a mosquito. Somebody might spray me with Raid.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 13  Next