Canada Kicks Ass
Is Heaven and HELL Buncha baloney?

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 13  Next

Blue_Nose @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:12 pm

Biblical_Christian Biblical_Christian:
I believe all this with all my heart.
All of your heart, perhaps, but with none of your mind.

Blue_Nose @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:13 pm

P.S. karma is dumb, too. :D

Arctic_Menace @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:13 pm

$1:
My opinions don't mean nothing, my thoughts don't mean anything. This is all I have. this is all I need. This is all is required. I have never been so sure of anything in life. I believe all this with all my heart.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

Just because you believe it in your heart, doesn't make it real. Easter Bunny and Santa Claus ring a bell? How about the Tooth Fairy?

So pretty much what you are saying is that you don't need to explain yourself, but we do? What a load of crap! :roll:

Arctic_Menace @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:15 pm

$1:
Do you believe in reincarnation/Karma, AM?

Yes, I do...

$1:
P.S. karma is dumb, too. :D

But oh so ever-present... :D

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:16 pm

I am fully convinced, that the Bible is true.

Answers to Questions - The Bible and Science

What are some examples of scientific insights relating to astronomy?

The Bible's many astronomical insights, which have been far ahead of human
science, range from the shape of the earth to the expanding universe.

The Roundness of the Earth
Misconceptions about the shape of the earth existed as late as the time of Columbus. Isaiah, speaking about 700 B.C., correctly identified the shape of the earth.

"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in." Isaiah 40:22

The Earth is Suspended in Space
The Chinese thought the earth was square. The Egyptians thought it was rectangular with a "starry" goddess arching her body over the earth while the sun and the moon massaged her arms and legs. About 2000 B.C. the Bible indicated that the earth hangs on nothing but space.

"He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing."
Job 26:7

The Universe is Expanding
Recent discoveries verify the "certainty" that the universe is expanding. Although such an idea was not popular scientifically until the twentieth century, several places in the Bible describe the concept of an expanding, or stretched-out universe. The Psalm and Isaiah references below, written about 1000 B.C. and 700 B.C. respectively demonstrate God's wisdom and control of all the universe.

"...He wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters..." Psalm 104:1,2

"...he who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and all that comes out of it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it:" Is 42:5

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:19 pm

I have posted the evidence, but you have refused to acknowledge it time and time again. And I also believe all this with all of my being.

Arctic_Menace @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:23 pm

$1:
The Bible's many astronomical insights, which have been far ahead of human
science, range from the shape of the earth to the expanding universe.

HAHAHA!!! ROTFL

This, from the people who believed that the Earth was flat, the Earth was the centre of the Universe, and did not know about other planets and eclispes the way the Mayans did?

What are they teaching you guys?! :roll:

$1:
I'm really looking forward to your reasons - I assume you have something scientific to back up your claims.

I got an article that I'm trying to dig up, but I got a lot of crap stuffed away in my binders. :P

One reason, is that four Indian shamans/gurus/whatever, who have never met eachother or myself prior to my first meeting them(all on seperate occasions), have told me the same thing:

That in my last life I was a very wealthy but generous man, and now in this life, I am collecting back the favours. I just find that to be way too eerie... 8O

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Blue_nose and arctic what is your arguments on the second last post? i know you guys are from DOOOOOODGE city. I will take that into consideration.

Arctic_Menace @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:25 pm

$1:
I have posted the evidence, but you have refused to acknowledge it time and time again. And I also believe all this with all of my being.

Where?! The Bible is not evidence! It is a fucking big-ass fiction novel written by guys who spent too much time in the desert, were crazy, and ate Mediterranean mushrooms that make you hallucinate like mad. :roll:

Arctic_Menace @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:25 pm

$1:
Blue_nose and arctic what is your arguments on the second last post? i know you guys are from DOOOOOODGE city. I will take that into consideration.

Oh, and you aren't a dodger? Please! Get over yourself! :roll:

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:26 pm

Lotta CRAP stuffed away, Thats a good way to put it. Arctic.

Arctic_Menace @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:26 pm

$1:
Oh well, then. Since 4 guys told you, it's quite obvious that you're using the latest scientific research to formulate your theories.

I'm still looking for the article. It's really freaky. 8O

Arctic_Menace @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:27 pm

$1:
Lotta CRAP stuffed away, Thats a good way to put it. Arctic.

Yes, because I am a student, who has read far more books than just the Bible to get my information adn way in which to live. I'd strongly recommend you do the same...

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:29 pm

Good Dodge. On that one Arctic. Dodge me, dodge you, dodge me, dodge you, just comment on the topic please. Thats what the forums are about.It's called dialogue.

Biblical_Christian @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:30 pm

I have read lotta books, I don't read only the Bible. Nice try anyways.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 13  Next