Canada Kicks Ass
Pat Condell Gives the Last Word on the Woolwich Jihadis

N_Fiddledog @ Tue May 28, 2013 12:26 pm

martin14 @ Tue May 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Here's hoping something will actually change in the UK..

N_Fiddledog @ Tue May 28, 2013 2:45 pm

It will change, but it's a matter of numbers how the change will manifest itself.

$1:
But the greater lesson of the London beheading concerns its audacity—done in broad daylight with the attackers boasting in front of cameras, as often happens in the Islamic world.

It reflects what I call “Islam’s Rule of Numbers,” a rule that expresses itself with remarkable consistency: The more Muslims grow in numbers, the more Islamic phenomena intrinsic to the Muslim world—in this case, brazen violence against “infidels”—appear.

In the U.S., where Muslims are less than 1% of the population, London-style attacks are uncommon. Islamic assertiveness is limited to political activism dedicated to portraying Islam as a “religion of peace,” and sporadic, but clandestine, acts of terror.

In Europe, where Muslims make for much larger minorities, open violence is common. But because they are still a vulnerable minority, Islamic violence is always placed in the context of “grievances,” a word that pacifies Westerners.

With an approximate 10% Muslim population, London’s butchers acted brazenly, yes, but they still invoked grievances. Standing with bloodied hands, the murderer declared: “We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone…. The only reason we have done this is because Muslims are dying by British soldiers every day.”

Grievances disappear when Muslims become at least 35-40% of a nation and feel capable of waging an all-out jihad, as in Nigeria, where the Muslim-majority north has been terrorizing Christians—bombing hundreds of churches and beheading hundreds of infidels.

Sudan was an earlier paradigm, when the Khartoum government slaughtered millions to cleanse Sudan of Christians and polytheists. Historically Christian-majority Lebanon plunged into a deadly civil war as the Muslim population grew restive.

Once extremists become the majority, the violence ironically wanes, but that’s because there are fewer infidels to persecute. And what infidels remain lead paranoid, low-key existences—as dhimmis—always careful to “know their place.”

With an 85% Muslim majority, Egypt is increasingly representative of this paradigm. Christian Copts are under attack, but not in an all-out jihad. Rather, under the Muslim Brotherhood their oppression is becoming institutionalized, including through new “blasphemy” laws which have seen many Christians attacked and imprisoned.

Attacks on infidels finally end when Muslims become 100% of the population, as in Saudi Arabia—where all its citizens are Muslim, and churches and other non-Islamic expressions are totally banned.

Such is Islam’s Rule of Numbers.

Thus as Muslim populations continue growing in Western nations, count on growing, and brazen, numbers of attacks on infidels—beheadings and such.

Most recently in France, which holds Europe’s largest Muslim population, another European soldier was stabbed in the neck by a pious Muslim.

The question is, how long will mainstream media and politicians refuse to face reality, including by propagating the false “grievance” claim, which, once Muslims reach enough numbers—as is projected for Europe—will be discarded for the full-blown jihad?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/05/ ... z2UcNsHIbV

Zipperfish @ Tue May 28, 2013 3:28 pm

$1:
It reflects what I call “Islam’s Rule of Numbers,” a rule that expresses itself with remarkable consistency: The more Muslims grow in numbers, the more Islamic phenomena intrinsic to the Muslim world—in this case, brazen violence against “infidels”—appear.

That's just simple statistics, not peculair to islam. Say I have a bunch of similarly sized marbles and they are all white, except that 1 in 1000 is black. Now the more marbles I drop into a vat, the more likely it is that there will be a higher number of black marbles.

If that's what he's trying to say.

Or perhaps he means that as the number of marbles goes up linearly, the number of black marbles rises exponentially--which may well be closer to the truth for demographics, but is not peculiar to Islam. Mass influx of immigrants tends to create those problems.

ShepherdsDog @ Tue May 28, 2013 4:08 pm

the black marbles also multiply at a higher rate than the white marbles do

ShepherdsDog @ Tue May 28, 2013 4:11 pm

BartSimpson @ Tue May 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
$1:

That's just simple statistics, not peculair to islam. Say I have a bunch of similarly sized marbles and they are all white, except that 1 in 1000 is black. Now the more marbles I drop into a vat, the more likely it is that there will be a higher number of black marbles.

If that's what he's trying to say.

Or perhaps he means that as the number of marbles goes up linearly, the number of black marbles rises exponentially--which may well be closer to the truth for demographics, but is not peculiar to Islam. Mass influx of immigrants tends to create those problems.

The better allegory is not of marbles, but of processed uranium pellets.

One of them in your proverbial vat is just fine.

Put a few more in that vat and the temperature goes up.

Add enough that a chain reaction can start and what happens first?

Yep, all your white marbles get turned into slag. :wink:

ShepherdsDog @ Tue May 28, 2013 4:24 pm

so are the EDL boys analogous to graphite or H3O?

Zipperfish @ Tue May 28, 2013 4:49 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

Much higher. Black marbles tend to end up close to other black marbles--a gravitational force that increases with mass.

But Islam's Law of Numbers. C'mon buddy. You're the first guy to thtihnk of that? I don't think so.

N_Fiddledog @ Tue May 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

But Islam's Law of Numbers. C'mon buddy. You're the first guy to thtihnk of that? I don't think so.

He's not. In fact I've been hearing it more and more lately. It gets more specific. One of the guys who was attacked in Dearborn claims if you give him the percentage of Muslim's in the population he can tell you what sort of Islamo-fascist aggression, murder, or control you're dealing with. It can get pretty specific, and it isn't something you could do with say Buddhism.

Zipperfish @ Tue May 28, 2013 5:26 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
He's not. In fact I've been hearing it more and more lately. It gets more specific. One of the guys who was attacked in Dearborn claims if you give him the percentage of Muslim's in the population he can tell you what sort of Islamo-fascist aggression, murder, or control you're dealing with. It can get pretty specific, and it isn't something you could do with say Buddhism.

I don't doubt he could. I don't think it would be that hard.

What would be useful is taking that data and trying to find keys to success. These sort of broad-based kumbaya initiatives launched by liberals--do they even work? What about law and order measures, like ASBOs, counter-terrorism measures, etc? What about the efficacy of intelligence gathering--does that make for quieter neighbourhoods?

I'd be quite interested. It's teh kind of objective information that could be useful to devlop effective policies.

martin14 @ Tue May 28, 2013 10:03 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
$1:

That's just simple statistics, not peculair to islam. .....

The levels of violence and insisting on 'accommodation of Islam' are particular.

$1:
Mass influx of immigrants tends to create those problems.

It's more poignant this time, because the differences in culture/language/race
are much wider than immigrants who are more 'similar'.

Exacerbated by the fact these immigrants have no intention of actually integrating
into the society. Rather, the intention is to force the host into accommodating
their interests and agenda.

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
I'd be quite interested. It's teh kind of objective information that could be useful to devlop effective policies.

Somehow, I doubt your sincerity. :)