Canada Kicks Ass
Fight with The Canadian Forces

rearguard @ Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:11 pm

The only use the military serves (aside from happenstance side issues, such as helping with natural disasters)is to KILL KILL KILL and DIE DIE DIE for whatever reason the lunatics in power make up.<br /> <br /> All wars are fought for economic gain alone, therefore the mostly young boys that sign up need alternative reasons to KILL KILL KILL and DIE DIE DIE.<br /> <br /> These ads are sexed up, omit the horrors of war, and make no mention of why wars are being fought.<br /> <br /> Mostly naive kids sign up, so that's what these highly misleading ads target.<br /> <br /> Fortunately, many of our youth have turned off the lying TV box and get their information from the internet, so they are more likely these days to become aware of the truth.<br /> <br />

Chris Harder @ Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:37 am

"many of our youth have turned off the lying TV box and get their information from the internet"<br /> <br /> I agree and let's hope that makes the difference. My concern is they are heading into a meatgrinder and who benefits? They don't. We as Canadian people certainly don't. Potential recruits or people who are thinking of joining need to take that into serious consideration. I've never seen the word 'fight' used so blatantly in past recruting ads. Rather than promoting the typical Canadian 'helping' philosphy it smacks hard of the AMERICAN MILITARY MENTALITY and I piss on that.

Brent Swain @ Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:18 pm

One form of protest is to get the number of recruiters off the posters, call them upa nd tell them what you really think of what they are doing, turningcanadian kids into cannon fodder for the profits of US arms suppliers..<br /> Brent