Canada Kicks Ass
Any Tennis Fans!

Sapio @ Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Just wondering if there are any Tennis fans here. I figure we could use this talk about players, matches and tournaments. The 1st major of the year is on right now.

Sapio @ Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:06 pm

Did any see that Federer match last night, wow. I knew after Fed took the 3rd he was going to win.

Sapio @ Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:37 am

Did anyone see that final. Wow 16-14. 15 majors for Federer.

Sapio @ Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:58 am

Sounds like Nadal will be back for the Canadian Open. Is anyone going to it?

Choban @ Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:47 am

I'm a fan of cute girls jumping around while wearing tennis skirts, does that count????
Sorry, you looked lonely here. [B-o]

Sapio @ Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Choban Choban:
I'm a fan of cute girls jumping around while wearing tennis skirts, does that count????
Sorry, you looked lonely here. [B-o]

That is one of the best things about Tennis. Plus, unlike Hockey or Basketball there are a lot of good looking female players.

kingofgames @ Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:13 am

PimpBrewski123 @ Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:55 pm

Hey Sapio, have to tell ya, not a huge tennis fan but I watch from time to time. Mostly Majors.

It seems there were a time where Tennis used to be more popular. Not sure if the fact that most stars are Europeans, or it's always the same 2 guys (no intent to be sexist), Federer and Nadal.

Sapio @ Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:17 pm

PimpBrewski123 PimpBrewski123:
Hey Sapio, have to tell ya, not a huge tennis fan but I watch from time to time. Mostly Majors.

It seems there were a time where Tennis used to be more popular. Not sure if the fact that most stars are Europeans, or it's always the same 2 guys (no intent to be sexist), Federer and Nadal.

Yeah, Murrey and Roddick are playing well, but those two do rule the men's game. If anything the woman's game has more going on. It is a little more open and there is some very hot players.

Ana Ivanovic

Maria Sharapova

Regina @ Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:46 am

SportsGuru2010 SportsGuru2010:
I love talking about tennis players, tournaments, matches and a lot more because in my opinion, it’s a great game, which is usually widely celebrated in different sports news and sports center forums. Hence, am a big fan of this sport. I would really appreciate if anyone could start some healthy discussion on tennis.

Is there much tennis played in ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN?

jenkins @ Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:02 am

I love tennis especially Roger federer. Federer is really the King of tennis

annejaa @ Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:19 am

I am a big fan of tennis, play when the weather is good, and look where it is not, and has recently taken UP Ultimate Frisbee. In fact, pretty well any sport where I get too tired after something will be good for me. Are all too easy to destroy bright colors and spinning.

Sapio @ Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:41 pm

I'm the same way, I will play pretty much any sports. Have you played Frisbee golf?

Sapio @ Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:44 pm

another hot tennis player- Caroline Wozniacki