Canada Kicks Ass
Toronto Blue Jays

Previous  1 ... 28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next

Lemmy @ Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:35 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
So does Tu-Lo get your panties in a knot too?

Tulowitzki has nothing to do with this. Why would you think he does?

Mowich Mowich:
Um.......because the team, sports announcers and others refer to him as Zeke........and it is a heck of a lot easier to spell. :D :D

The team does, do they? When? What does Carrera think about it? What do Spanish-speaking players generally think about the "Anglicization" of their names? Maybe read up on "Bobby" Clemente for some historical context.

Hyack @ Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:32 pm

Just watched the pregame program, both Tu-Lo and Saunders were calling him Zeke....

shockedcanadian @ Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:48 pm

Jays facing a must-win game and Bautista makes the "shaking in his boots" comment regarding the rookie pitcher. Does this guy love to motivate the opposition and give them blackboard material or what?

If the other players played with the intensity (and performance level) that Donaldson brings, Jays would have swept this series...

Go Jays!

Alta_redneck @ Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:18 pm

Gezzz my bad, I was just sitting as that ball bounced off the wall.

Let's go Jay's [flag]

Alta_redneck @ Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:22 pm

Hyack Hyack:
Just watched the pregame program, both Tu-Lo and Saunders were calling him Zeke....

So does Zaun and the rest of the Sportsnet panel

Mowich @ Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:41 pm

Burden lifted..............got my tires on in record time ..........got back in time to watch Cleveland get 1 on the board............GO JAYS, GO!

Mowich @ Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:42 pm

OOPS.........sorry double post

Mowich @ Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:43 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
So does Tu-Lo get your panties in a knot too?

Tulowitzki has nothing to do with this. Why would you think he does?

Mowich Mowich:
Um.......because the team, sports announcers and others refer to him as Zeke........and it is a heck of a lot easier to spell. :D :D

The team does, do they? When? What does Carrera think about it? What do Spanish-speaking players generally think about the "Anglicization" of their names? Maybe read up on "Bobby" Clemente for some historical context.

Well aren't you all PC...........sheesh

Alta_redneck @ Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:54 pm

Dug themselves a hole again

Mowich @ Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:10 pm

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
Dug themselves a hole again

Boy have they ever........3 zip going to the bottom of the 4th....and I thought the Cleveland pitcher was a rookie............Terry Francona has himself a great bullpen.

Mowich @ Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:13 pm

And the Bringer of Rain...........gets us on base.........come on guys

Mowich @ Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:16 pm

Well so much for the base hit

Alta_redneck @ Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:17 pm

And they are very good at that dam double play :twisted:

Mowich @ Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:23 pm

We have to even the score before Terry sends Andrew Miller in or I have a feeling we will be toast...........heck we could be toast if this rookie keeps up the way he's going

Mowich @ Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:27 pm

Russell gets on base thanks to an error by the Indians............Terry is out to the mound and will bring in Bryan Shaw.........helluva 4 innings by Ryan Miller

Previous  1 ... 28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next