Canada Kicks Ass
Critter Pictures!

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 33  Next

wildrosegirl @ Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Hyack Hyack:
Just a couple quick shots I took yesterday, the first one is the "toolies", there were 2 duck blinds set up about a 1/2 mile into them, quite a heavy slog carrying all the gear. The background is the Gulf islands/Vancouver island. The second is Robert's Bank terminal, which is kinda just off the left hand edge of the first pic. I'll get some better pics next time I'm out, albeit using the compact camera.

There they are. I knew you must have pics. :lol:

Sounds like you're all revved up for the weekend!

Hyack @ Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:05 pm

wildrosegirl wildrosegirl:

Not a hope in HELL of that, I haven't gone out there on the weekend for over 20 years, comes Saturday and Sunday or long weekend Monday it seems every Tom, Dick, Guido, Giuseppe, Wing, Wang, and Bubba grab their guns and go fer it. I'll only go out Mon-Fri. :idea: :idea: Saves a LOT of frustration, and I don't get shot up near as much!! R=UP

wildrosegirl @ Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Hyack Hyack:

Not a hope in HELL of that, I haven't gone out there on the weekend for over 20 years, comes Saturday and Sunday or long weekend Monday it seems every Tom, Dick, Guido, Giuseppe, Wing, Wang, and Bubba grab their guns and go fer it. I'll only go out Mon-Fri. :idea: :idea: Saves a LOT of frustration, and I don't get shot up near as much!! R=UP

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
You still belly-achin' about that moron, redneck that ruined your camping trip? :lol:

I hear ya though. When circumstances permit, we tend to do the same. It's MUCH nicer when you have the lake or land to yourself.

DrCaleb @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:47 am

Hyack Hyack:

I hear ya man. I can't count how many times I've been walking a cutline only to see some moron a click away go prone and scope me. Idjit.

Hyack @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Got your license yet?

YES ma'am I do, went out today, got my BC hunting license, Fraser Valley special area permit and my Federal Migratory bird permit.....good to go.... :D

wildrosegirl @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Hyack Hyack:
Got your license yet?

YES ma'am I do, went out today, got my BC hunting license, Fraser Valley special area permit and my Federal Migratory bird permit.....good to go.... :D

R=UP Congrats!

What time ya servin' the beer can duck? :lol:

Hyack @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Probably not until I remember how to kill them without putting pellets into the breast.....

wildrosegirl @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Hyack Hyack:
Probably not until I remember how to kill them without putting pellets into the breast.....

Well, you could do like Q and just try scaring them to death. ROTFL ROTFL

Hyack @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Kinda off topic, well maybe not TOO off topic.... :lol:

wildrosegirl @ Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 pm

:lol:

That's too cute!

QBC @ Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:51 am

I saw this big fella just as I was leaving Two Lakes Park yesterday. Sorry for the butt shot, but he started to take off and this was the best I could do... :lol:

Too bad I didn't have a bull Moose draw this year.

Regina @ Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:13 am

I hear riding a Swamp Donkey can be quite a thrill........should have hopped on. 8O 8O
:lol:

Hyack @ Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Herons all over the place here.

wildrosegirl @ Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:59 am

No dinner duck pics?

Hyack @ Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:34 pm

No ducks, but would another Downy woodpecker be alright.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 33  Next