Canada Kicks Ass
U.S. Congress begins NAU debates

Dr Caleb @ Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:49 am

Good stuff. If there is no 'NAFTA Superhighway' or plans for the NAU, this bill should pass unopposed. If it gets vetoed, then the obvious plan will be out in the open.

reverend @ Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:18 pm

<br /> 'ya' ..nodz..<br /> <br /> i dunno if i'll Hold my Breath<br /> ~BUT~ I åm keeping my fingers'AND'my toes crossed! hehee<br /> (((and signing petitions,for good measure)))<br /> <br /> <br /> P.S.<br /> "The preceding comment deals with mature subject matter, however immaturely presented. Viewer discretion is advised." <br /> <br /> ~i luv that~ grinz<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />

Rural @ Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:03 am

Hey guys, should this stuff not be front page submissions, we seem to be getting all kinds of less topical stuff on the main pages and much here from the Rev (thanks for it all Rev) on NAU in the fourm.

Dr Caleb @ Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:01 am

[QUOTE BY= Rural] Hey guys, should this stuff not be front page submissions, we seem to be getting all kinds of less topical stuff on the main pages and much here from the Rev (thanks for it all Rev) on NAU in the fourm.[/QUOTE]<br /> <br /> It should be, but I can't make people submit it to the other queue. If Rev wants to post it there (under 'Contribute', top of the page) then I can put it in the main section.

reverend @ Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:05 pm

<br /> Sure..Absolutely,i'll be happy to do that <br /> <br /> <br /> =========================================================<br /> ~Anti North American Legislation in the United States~<br /> =========================================================<br /> <br /> <br /> 19 States CAN'T be WRONG! 16 states have pending Anti-NAU legislation and 3 states have passed Anti-NAU or Anti-SPP legislation in both their House and Senate!<br /> <br /> The fact that over 1/3 of the state legislatures introduced resolutions opposing the "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" (SPP), the NAFTA Superhighway, and the developing North American Union (NAU), is a GREAT success!<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> View a MAP of the States & What theyre Doing at:<br /> http://www.stopthenau.org/Current_Activities.htm<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />