Canada Kicks Ass
Going to Mexico

Previous  1  2  3  Next

DrCaleb @ Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:55 am

martin14 martin14:
Regina Regina:
Why?

I don't know, but I have the same problem.. can't touch the stuff.

Silk Tassel Whisky makes me 7' tall and bulletproof, so I understand. I have one of those silk tassels on my hunting rifle, as a reminder that the two shouldn't mix.

bootlegga @ Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:05 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
martin14 martin14:
Regina Regina:
Why?

I don't know, but I have the same problem.. can't touch the stuff.

Silk Tassel Whisky makes me 7' tall and bulletproof, so I understand. I have one of those silk tassels on my hunting rifle, as a reminder that the two shouldn't mix.

ROTFL

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:19 am

Unsound Unsound:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Gunnair Gunnair:
Glad I stuck with Corona - lots and lots of Corona.

I forgot to add that tequila is typically a-okay to drink but if anyone asks, don't let them put ice in the drink!

An odd little thing I discovered on my last trip was when they offered to put ice in my tequila and I declined I'd say that I wanted to taste the tequila. That apparently plays a note of pride with Mexicans and, pretty consistently, they'd pull out the good tequila and pour me a glass.

They take a lot of pride in their national liquor and adding ice, it seems, is a sleight.

lol if they let me drink tequila they had better be able to take pride in their security guards as well. That stuff makes me a little unclassy.

I'm allergic to the stuff. Everytime I drank it, I'd break out.....in handcuffs

BartSimpson @ Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:32 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
I'm allergic to (tequila). Everytime I drink it, I'd break out.....in handcuffs

ROTFL

SprCForr @ Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:05 am

A guy I know just came back from a wedding down there in November and cautioned about never leaving your drink unattended for any reason. He figures he was drugged by some Mexican national (apparently the resort he was at let them in on weekends only) who then started hollering for the police and trying to drag him outside. He says if it weren't for the hotel security grabbing hold and getting him to his room to shake it off he'd have been up the creek. Turns out something similar happened to another guy in the wedding party.

Yeah he's a drinker but this was apparently his third drink of the evening after the rehearsal dinner.

BartSimpson @ Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:19 am

Memo: When taking a vacation in Mexico it's best to avoid all of the places between the US border and the Guatamalan border.

Brenda @ Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:20 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Memo: When taking a vacation in Mexico it's best to avoid all of the places between the US border and the Guatamalan border.

ROTFL

Unsound @ Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:16 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

I dunno about that, Mazatlan was fantastic. Seriously considering going back, or maybe looking for a job there lol I could sesll sunglasses on the beach no problem.

Unsound @ Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
I'm allergic to the stuff. Everytime I drank it, I'd break out.....in handcuffs

It's not generally so severe for me, but hard alcohol in general does tend to make me obnoxious. Managed to kicked out of a mcdonalds on granville in vancouver one night due to shots earlier in the night. I was told it was an accomplishment to be too obnoxious for a late night place on granville, strangely i wasn't actually proud. That was the night I stopped doing shooters, with the full support of the friends who were with me that night.

The weird thing is tho, that when we were in mexico I could drink all those tropical type drinks with no problems. Had a whole bunch of special mai-tais in the pool.

Freakinoldguy @ Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:18 pm

Unsound Unsound:
The weird thing is tho, that when we were in mexico I could drink all those tropical type drinks with no problems. Had a whole bunch of special mai-tais in the pool.

That's cause there was no booze in those drinks. :lol:

I guess what you didn't know was that that McDonalds on Granville had called ahead. XD

kenmore @ Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:12 am

I go to old Puerto Vallarta every year. You can go out but stick to the main streets where there are lots of tourists and locals that are selling goods. It can be dangerous if you wander back streets. The Malecon is really nice to walk along and you can purchase souvenirs etc. There are two parts to Puerto Vallarta, I prefer old Puerto. In the newer section there is a really pricey mall, Costo and walmart. In the old section they have a woolworth and its like the 50s
They also have Tequila shops with cheap prices :) I am going in February for 2 weeks then to Cuba for 2.

treck @ Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:50 pm

ImageImage

ShepherdsDog @ Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:54 pm

we no wan buy yo mama or yo sistuh aftuh you n yo fahduh use dem

abroaduni @ Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:52 pm

Hi,
I have never been to Mexico,but I have visited it's neighbor countries like USA and Canada.And I am wondering about to visit Mexico this summer.I have heard that,it is one of favorite destinations of tourists and there are a lot of nice resorts to visit.

[url]xxxxxxx[/url]

Brenda @ Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:04 am

It took you 4 months to come up with a spam post? Guess your immigration consultant should pay you a bit more for spamming his name...

Previous  1  2  3  Next