Canada Kicks Ass
What was your reaction when Bush was re-elected?

1  2  3  4  Next

Constantinople @ Sat May 07, 2005 10:17 pm

What went through your mind when Bush was re-elected?

flyman01 @ Sat May 07, 2005 10:23 pm

A very dark day for mankind. I never thought the US public could be dooped twice. I thought about how unstable the world would become in the next 4 years, and so far I am right. I was very suprised that a man who has trouble speaking English and formulating basic sentences could be elected. Also, it amazed me how much power the media actually has in the states, and how easily brainwashed most Americans are. Simply lost alot of respect for America.

Pimpbrewski @ Sat May 07, 2005 10:31 pm

I guess what hurt the democrats was that Kerry kept switching left and right on his issues. So people saw right through that, I guess. So voters went for Bush. You guys know that it is the swing votes that really matters right!!!!! I guess Ohio had to determine the outcome of the race. Oh well !!!!

canucker @ Sat May 07, 2005 10:34 pm

I wanted Kerry to win, but I never thought he would. Americans remembered Bush's speech when 911 happened and his reaction to it and I think he was pretty much re-elected because of that. I wasn't surprised.

hamm_y @ Sat May 07, 2005 10:37 pm

When he got re-elected I was just glad that I'm Canadian.

Constantinople @ Sat May 07, 2005 10:41 pm

Franky Franky:
I guess what hurt the democrats was that Kerry kept switching left and right on his issues. So people saw right through that, I guess. So voters went for Bush. You guys know that it is the swing votes that really matters right!!!!! I guess Ohio had to determine the outcome of the race. Oh well !!!!

Actually, Pennsylvania was closer than Ohio. Maybe Kerry rigged ol' PA? Thank God for the Ohioans.

Pimpbrewski @ Sat May 07, 2005 10:44 pm

TheUSofA1776 TheUSofA1776:
Actually, Pennsylvania was closer than Ohio. Maybe Kerry rigged ol' PA? Thank God for the Ohioans.

Now that you mention it !!!! Both were pretty close.

hamm_y @ Sat May 07, 2005 10:44 pm

Well, it just wouldn't be an election if one of the candidates didn't rig at least one state... :D :D

Constantinople @ Sat May 07, 2005 10:46 pm

hamm_y hamm_y:
Well, it just wouldn't be an election if one of the candidates didn't rig at least one state... :D :D

lol :D

kerfuffled @ Sat May 07, 2005 11:05 pm

I yawned, burped and farted. Then I went and took a HUGE dump. Had to flush twice. Seriously. Image

TheLetterX @ Sat May 07, 2005 11:09 pm

When Bush got elected for the second term?

"Great..... Here we go again."

flyman01 @ Sun May 08, 2005 10:02 am

Godz46 Godz46:
$1:
A very dark day for mankind. I never thought the US public could be dooped twice.

8O Your saying this in a Canadian forum!? The same people who voted for the Liberals despite the biggest scandel in Canadian history?

$1:
was very suprised that a man who has trouble speaking English and formulating basic sentences could be elected.

Lol! Well it worked for Chretien. Both the Anglo and Franco Canadians did'nt know what language he was speaking.

$1:
Also, it amazed me how much power the media actually has in the states

Media? Like CBS? The New York Times? ABC? CNN (Clinton News Network)? 90 per cent of the print media? MTV? All of whom desperatly tried to get Kerry elected. Only two forms of media is favored towards the Republicans...1)Talk Radio. 2)Weblogs (Ordinary citizens who post their op eds and findings, which is really the voice of the people if you think about it.).

The liberal media wasnt very liberal after 9/11 was it? If anybody spoke out against the war on terror or even anything slightly pro-islamic (bill mahr) they would lose their jobs. This including all media and politicians, which of course gave Emp. Bush full power with a blank check.

flyman01 @ Sun May 08, 2005 10:04 am

What about Fox News, or MSNBC ect....

1  2  3  4  Next