Canada Kicks Ass
Calgary man gets 20-month jail term for killing cat during b

Newsbot @ Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:01 pm

Title: Calgary man gets 20-month jail term for killing cat during bizarre sex ritual |
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: Alta_redneck
Date: 2014-12-15 19:26:41
Canadian

Freakinoldguy @ Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:01 pm

That sick fucking son of a bitch. Sex ritual? I hope the fuck some big inmate takes him and uses this asshole as his sex ritual leaving him with aids.

Regina @ Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:05 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
That sick fucking son of a bitch. Sex ritual? I hope the fuck some big inmate takes him and uses this asshole as his sex ritual leaving him with aids.

Totally agree. I couldn't even read much past the first few lines.

andyt @ Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:32 pm

I won't even open the story. But that's a pretty decent jail term for harming an animal. We're making progress.

susanlinda8234 @ Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:07 am

andyt andyt:
I won't even open the story. But that's a pretty decent jail term for harming an animal. We're making progress.

I couldn't open it. Title alone gone me. I hope someone does have a sex ritual with his balls in jail. Disgusting.

GreenTiger @ Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:00 am

Not only did the guy kill a Cat. He bought the Cat specifically to kill it is a very gruesome way. The Pig Fucker is one sick Primate.

I hope his jail house cell mates fulfill their wild sexual fantasies on him to the Nth degree and leave him with several STD s and hopefully AIDS.