Category: Sports
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2016-02-07 13:25:32

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:02 am

Lady Gaga crushed the National Anthem. [B-o] PDT_Armataz_01_37

https://amp.twimg.com/v/f8753c1c-7333-4 ... 9defbd8f0a

Game was kind of boring though.

Alta_redneck @ Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:22 am

During the half time show they paid tribute to the 50 past Superbowl half time shows. Man the acts over the years compared to who they put up there now. WTF is Brono Mar.

PJB @ Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:05 am

What a boring football game. All that hype beforehand and a snore fest of a football game. Gotta love the NFL. Cures insomnia

OnTheIce @ Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:24 am

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
During the half time show they paid tribute to the 50 past Superbowl half time shows. Man the acts over the years compared to who they put up there now. WTF is Brono Mar.

Besides being a fantastic entertainer and natural talent, I'm not sure what's so good about Bruno Mars. :roll:

Thanos @ Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:25 am

Beyonce's death-to-all-cops tribute was certainly the biggest part of the show. :|

Fireworks @ Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:03 pm

PJB PJB:
What a boring football game. All that hype beforehand and a snore fest of a football game. Gotta love the NFL. Cures insomnia

True.

I enjoyed Cam Newton's post-game press conference. Talk about sulking.

He was all big talk before the game. He needs to grow up.

xerxes @ Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:30 pm

It certainly wasn't a classic. It certainly wasn't a thriller like last years or the entertaining blowout of two years before.

Cue the FOX news freakout over Beyonce's halftime show.

Alta_redneck @ Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:37 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:

Besides being a fantastic entertainer and natural talent, I'm not sure what's so good about Bruno Mars. :roll:

Glad you agree. ROTFL