1  2  3  Next

Newsbot @ Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:51 pm

Title: SHOCK video: Rebel reporter attacked by Alberta NDP thug
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: Alta_redneck
Date: 2017-01-22 15:57:46
Canadian

Alta_redneck @ Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:52 pm

Hey BF where's your usual outrage for the way women are treated. Can you just imagine if this was an anti NDP rally and a CBC female reporter got sucker punched.

You're showing your colours now Beav.

BRAH @ Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:54 pm

Rebel reporter assaulted at Edmonton Women's March

The Tolerant Left! :roll:

N_Fiddledog @ Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:58 pm

Boy, she's ferocious.

Gotta love it. She wanted to go into the crowd after the guy.

"Slimey little oxygen burner...

NDP girl hitter...

Thousand bucks - find the thug..."

I hope we see more of that Canadian Press guy. He thinks he's such hot stuff. Fine. We need to make him famous. Sic Lauren on him Ezra. Let's see him try to smart ass his way out of an interview with her.

BeaverFever @ Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:47 pm

Well for the record if this guy took a swing he should be arrested and charged. What you thought I would defend some random anonymous idiot just because he appears to be anti-Trump? Pfft! YOUR TEAM is the one that thinks that way!!

But more interestingly, can someone link the thread about the male trump supporter punching a female protester at a local Trump chapter meeting?

You know the thread where the CKA Deplorables said it was ok for the man to hit her since she was being confrontational, and it would have been sexist to NOT hit her?

You know, the onle where after we said how wrong it was for a man to hit a woman, Peck said something like "white knights don't realize how sexist they really are"?

You know the one where Bart asked if we'd feel differently if was a female trump supporter crashing a mosque meeting and then we all laughed at him?

I can't search forums from my phone.

Thanks!!

PS. "SHOCK video"? overdramatize much?

Alta_redneck @ Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:03 pm

We can wait for you to search your own crap.

DION BEWS, LIBERAL WHO PUNCHED SHEILA GUNN REID, IDENTIFIED

Alta_redneck @ Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:13 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Boy, she's ferocious.

NDP girl hitter...

Wouldn't violence against women be one of the things all those women are protesting, yet they let the Slimeball slither away through the crowd.

Freakinoldguy @ Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:19 pm

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Boy, she's ferocious.

NDP girl hitter...

Wouldn't violence against women be one of the things all those women are protesting, yet they let the Slimeball slither away through the crowd.

It's only violence when it's committed by old white men. Otherwise, it's just a normal reaction to the centuries of oppression by old white men. :roll:

I wonder how long till the snow flakes have the term hypocrite removed from their dictionaries so they don't have to look at a word that describes them so perfectly?

But, I'd love to get a shot at that little shits lip ring because if I did he'd be the first in line for the free clinic to repair of his cleft lip.

N_Fiddledog @ Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:36 pm

Glad they caught the guy. He'll get off with a wrist slap, but at least we know his face now.

There was another one something like this one South of the border. They still haven't caught these 2 butterballs though. They're women this time.

N_Fiddledog @ Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:59 am

But as far as the original Canadian story goes I'm noticing it all over the American blogs now.

For example:

IOTW: Pass This Around Until This Choad is Found

Don't try running south "Choad." They'll find you.

martin14 @ Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:54 am

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56158

$1:
After Rebel Media reporter Sheila Gunn Reid was punched by a thug at the Women's March in Alberta, a $1,000 bounty was put up to identify the assailant.

Internet sleuths discovered the assailant is reportedly Dion Bews of Edmonton.

Since being identified, Bews proceeded to shut down his guitar selling website, Facebook page and Instagram.

:lol: :lol:

Run away and hide, little boy.

BartSimpson @ Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:13 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
But as far as the original Canadian story goes I'm noticing it all over the American blogs now.

For example:

IOTW: Pass This Around Until This Choad is Found

Don't try running south "Choad." They'll find you.

He's up on Free Republic this morning. Probably a good idea for little Choad to avoid the red states for the foreseeable future.

BRAH @ Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:28 am

The Women's March was a great success.

martin14 @ Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:58 am

:lol: :lol:

gotta click it.

Zipperfish @ Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:06 am

BRAH BRAH:
The Women's March was a great success.

It was a great success. Almost everywhere they got way more people than they were expecting. I marched in Vancouver. Great vibe.

1  2  3  Next