Canada Kicks Ass
Israeli Jewish man arrested for bomb threats against Canadia

Newsbot @ Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:40 am

Title: Israeli Jewish man arrested for bomb threats against Canadian, U.S. Jewish targets
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2017-03-23 10:15:17
Canadian

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:40 am

As always, the CBC buries and softens the lead, but seeing as a whole multi-page topic was posted here on it, let's focus on what turned out not to be true.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-2 ... ty-centers

"Three weeks after we reported that a St. Louis man, Juan Thompson - a former Intercept reporter and staunch Bernie Sanders supporter - was arrested in connection with at least eight of the dozens of bomb threats made against Jewish organizations across the country, an effort which many described as a "false flag" attempt to implicate and blame "anti-semitic" Trump supporters, today the NYT reported that police arrested an Israeli teenager with dual US-Israeli citizenship in further connection with scores of threats to Jewish institutions, including dozens of community centers in the United States, law enforcement officials said."

$1:
As a reminder, over the past two months, dozens of Jewish community centers across the United States reported more
than 100 bomb threats since the beginning of the year, with many in the media quick to accuse "intolerance" and "anti-semitism" spawned by Trump as the culprit behind the wave of threats. The calls, which
President Trump condemned during an address to Congress last month, led
to evacuations and bomb sweeps and heightened worries about
anti-Semitism in the United States.

As it turns out it wasn't Trump at all, but people who may have been desperate to make Trump appear like he was, something which Trump himself suggested and, predictably, prompted another bout of furious reactions by the "objective" press, case in point this piece from WaPo:

Looks like Trump, politically incorrect though he may be, was right again.

Thanos @ Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:52 am

Trump being minorly correct by accident every once in a while still won't be enough to save his presidency.

$1:
Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld described the suspect as a hacker, but said his motives were still unclear. Israeli media identified him as an American-Israeli dual citizen and said he had been found unfit for compulsory service in the Israeli military.

Bolded the parts that help indicate the 4Chan/Reddit possibility still remains intact because "hacker" and "physically/mentally unfit" defines those pathetic mothefuckers to a T.

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:53 am

Thanos Thanos:
Trump being minorly correct by accident every once in a while still won't be enough to save his presidency.

$1:
Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld described the suspect as a hacker, but said his motives were still unclear. Israeli media identified him as an American-Israeli dual citizen and said he had been found unfit for compulsory service in the Israeli military.

Bolded the parts that help indicate the 4Chan/Reddit possibility still remains intact because "hacker" and "physically/mentally unfit" defines those pathetic mothefuckers to a T.

I don't know...let me try the bigoted guess thing. How do you like this one?

They still haven't given the guy's name yet. They only tell us he's an American-Israeli citizen. What else can be citizens of Israel besides Jews? Could Coulture's rule apply here?

Yes the CBC says "Jewish", but other than the "Israeli" thing they offer no evidence.

Here's what he looks like by body type.

Just between you and me though, I suspect he's most likely a Jew. :wink: But to be fair, although I wouldn't be surprised to learn he's visited the sites you mention at one time or another, I doubt they define his identity either.