Canada Kicks Ass
Fox News Apparently Does Not Like Canada

Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  Next

jadeofthenorth @ Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:06 pm

I love how Coulter new that Canada allowed Draft dodgers during Vietnam but still thought that Canada sent troops to Vietnam. What a dumbass, I still think she's hot.

EXOTiCASS @ Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:39 pm

FOX IS A FUCKING PEICE OF ASS SHIT. I LIVE IN AMERICA AND I WOULD SAY FOX REPRESENTS AMERICA, ITS A PEICE OF SHIT. I FUCKING HATE AMERICA N I SAY I LOUD N PROUD....IF ONLY I COULD GET OUT OF HERE. THERES ENOUGH DRAMA BETWEEN MEDDLING JR HIGH KIDS..THINK ABOUT WHEN THEY GROW UP AND RUN POLITICS...AMERICA IS ONE FUCKED UP NATION...THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR HAVING A CLUELESS DUMBASS AMERICAN BLONDIE REPRESENT US ON NATIONAL TV... SHE CANT EVEN GET HER FACTS STRAIGHT...HAH..CANADA SENDING TROOPS TO VIET. WTF WAS SHE THINKIN..STUPID BITCH...now that i got that settled...i may be a stupid american...but i fucking hate america..and will proudly move to canada, ANYDAY.

Streaker @ Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm

I have a hard time believing that Coulter is serious when she says all that crap. I think that she has her tongue firmly planted in cheek and that it is just her "schtick". With that said, she has to be incredibly, nastily cynical to be doing what she does.

BAK_DAT_CASS_UP: You worry me a little. Maybe you should take a sedative or something...Oh, and is that avatar a photo of you? If the answer is yes, maybe we could go out for a slice of pizza someday... If the answer is no...uhh...forget I asked... :lol:

Richard @ Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:50 pm

That appears to be Cassie if you look at here web page freaker.
You figure she might have a place in her heart for a stylin little one eyed green dude called Freaker...lol

Streaker @ Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:07 pm

:lol: Yeah Richard, I'm a regular babe farmer! :lol:

BlackIvy2 @ Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:19 pm

Here's a good link for everyone. It's a kick in the ass to the U.S government. It's from around 49 percent of our neighbours. Remember, we are also Americans. North Americans. Bombs don't recognise borders. This little site helps us to remember the route of most of our problems.

BlackIvy2 @ Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:21 pm

Sorry all. Got caught up in the momment. Here's the link

[email protected]

BlackIvy2 @ Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:27 pm

Her it is

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

49 percent

EXOTiCASS @ Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:45 am

haha i worry a lot of ppl...but that video hella pissed me off. n i got some canadian friends in vancouver...n i just think bout them...n im like...how are they so much nicer than ppl in cali...not cali..almost majority of the US. we're all so shallow...its sad...n watching that freakin weirdo talk about how good the US is...im like..shes blind...well i got my anger out. oh and i always need sedatives.. haha.

sorry - i gotta bf. hes on this site sometimes.

JohnTheZamboni @ Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:50 pm

She dosn't really work for FOX, she is just some broad that will say anything to sell her books. And you could see how the FOX anchormen were like "Dude, think about this for a sec."

Johnnybgoodaaaaa @ Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:35 am

EXOTiCASS EXOTiCASS:
haha i worry a lot of ppl...but that video hella pissed me off. n i got some canadian friends in vancouver...n i just think bout them...n im like...how are they so much nicer than ppl in cali...not cali..almost majority of the US. we're all so shallow...its sad...n watching that freakin weirdo talk about how good the US is...im like..shes blind...well i got my anger out. oh and i always need sedatives.. haha.

sorry - i gotta bf. hes on this site sometimes.

You know, I find offense with what you say. You are going around making this huge generalizations about 300 million people and acting like you know all about the US and what the people are about. You don't speak for me, don't know me or any people I know, and I find your comments to be largely ignorant. There's assholes in every country, and there are probably assholes in Canada, France, where ever, and for you to come around talking all this shit about Americans being shallow and the majority of the US not being nice, really doesn't say much about yourself I think. You obviously are filled with hate, for what reason? Yeah, there's some people who have policies that you might not agree with, and others who's politics or beliefs you might not like, or even others who don't treat you super nice like you seem to think you deserve(considering you are cutting down Americans for not being nice -- how can you expect people to be nice to you when you go around talking shit about all of them and say how much you hate Americans and their country?) Wow, you have some Canadian friends? That suddenly means all Canadians are nice? Come on people! We are all human, and Canadians or Americans all have the ability to be assholes, just like you aren't very nice in your generalizations about Americans. There's plenty to like about the US -- our music, some of the movies, landmarks, the founding fathers beliefs during the age of reason, etc. Instead, you ignore all that and bash Americans just because some people aren't nice to you or so cable news program. Talk about weak. I'd rather someone was up front and mean with me so we could either work things out or so I could know what they really think instead of everyone being "nice" to my face when they really don't like me. Americans/Canadians, whatever, we are all people.

Oh, and fuck fox news!

Johnnybgoodaaaaa @ Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:08 pm

BlackIvy2 BlackIvy2:
Her it is

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

49 percent

Yep, I'm proudly a part of that 49 percent :D . Of course, kind of sucks when you thought you were going to win, took your time to go and vote, and then Bush wins by 3%!!!! Hopefully he won't do too much more damage in the next 4 years.

Optinum @ Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:07 pm

Proof that americain are so open minded :roll:

www.fuckfrance.com

Johnnybgoodaaaaa @ Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:32 pm

Optinum Optinum:
Proof that americain are so open minded :roll:

www.fuckfrance.com

Yeah, you can fuck off....there's 300 million people you dummy, and of course there's idiots. You proved that you are quite an idiot with your generalization. Someone makes a website that says fuck France, and probably get's like at most 50 people to go there all the time, and suddenly that proves that Americans aren't open-minded? Boy, you sure are a bright one aren't you :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Gonzo @ Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:42 pm

FOX news is not news. Most people know that. I just wonder about those who believe it. They're all lyers on that show. They're poisoning their country. I hope it tanks in Canada.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 7  Next