Category: Political
Posted By: martin14
Date: 2013-06-13 14:53:38
Canadian

martin14 @ Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:57 pm

arrogant lil fucker, ain't he ?

:)

fifeboy @ Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:37 pm

Oh my God, it's horrible. And to think, he made a mistake and then apologized for it. It's unforgivable! :roll: I mean, like what good Tory would apologize. Must not be P.M. material if he apologizes for mistakes. :lol:

saturn_656 @ Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Wonder if he got tickets for blowing those stop signs. :wink:

fifeboy @ Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:20 pm

saturn_656 saturn_656:
Wonder if he got tickets for blowing those stop signs. :wink:

No need to worry, I am sure Raoul Gebert will pay for them out of a secret slush fund. :lol:

Jughead @ Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:29 pm

The fact remains that Mulcair did break the law by deliberately driving through multiple stops signs. The stop signs are not there just for looks, everyone has to stop, including the leader of the opposition.

Unsound @ Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:32 pm

I could understand him driving through the checkpoint without stopping, if that's been the regular procedure for him, but to keep going when they came after him and then to give them attitude when he finally stopped... pretty elitist behaviour for the leader of the proletariat.

Lemmy @ Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Jughead Jughead:
The fact remains that Mulcair did break the law by deliberately driving through multiple stops signs. The stop signs are not there just for looks, everyone has to stop, including the leader of the opposition.

I'm not defending the guy, 'cause his actions seem pretty arrogant, but it depends where the stop sign is. You don't have to obey stop signs on private property, like in mall parking lots and such. Not sure where these signs were that Mulcair burned, but if they're on parliament property, not on city streets, he can't be charged for running them. Stop signs on private property are suggestions, not laws.

raydan @ Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:41 pm

But, but, but... the Cons did it first! :lol:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2 ... erals.html

Public_Domain @ Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:48 pm

What a jackass, sick with elitism

fifeboy @ Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Jughead Jughead:

Oh my God, just horrible! How could he ...like...really...break the law. I mean EVERYONE knows only ELITES break the traffic laws!

Public_Domain @ Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:00 pm

All I know is that everymen don't away with such blatent bullshit, regardless of politics. He broke the law. Worse still, he was arrogant and tried to use his title to subvert what the rest of us can not escape. And, apparently, it worked. What a respectable victory.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:02 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
What a jackass, sick with elitism

Hate to say it, but I agree with you.

-J.

saturn_656 @ Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
Jughead Jughead:

I'm not defending the guy, 'cause his actions seem pretty arrogant, but it depends where the stop sign is. You don't have to obey stop signs on private property, like in mall parking lots and such. Not sure where these signs were that Mulcair burned, but if they're on parliament property, not on city streets, he can't be charged for running them. Stop signs on private property are suggestions, not laws.

I was under the impression Parliament Hill sat on Crown Land. It's not private property in the same sense that a shopping mall is.

fifeboy @ Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Sooo....boys, whata we doos here. Take him out back and lynch him or draw and quarter him or mayhaps, he should just pays da fine. :o :lol: :wink:

1  2  Next