Canada Kicks Ass
Teachers' union head Ken Coran to run as Liberal candidate

Previous  1  2

Lemmy @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:07 pm

You're delusional. My posting history has been to be hard on all politicians.

Thanos @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:12 pm

You said "hard on". huh-huh-huh heh-heh-heh huh-huh

OnTheIce @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:

I appreciate the good laugh...you've even fooled yourself into thinking you actually present a balanced view on politics. :lol:

Bodah @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
I'm as hard on the Liberals as anyone. You just ignore it 'cause I'm hard on the Conservatives too.

Just because you have an edumucation, and you're supposed to be enlightened individual because you've walked the halls of higher learning for a couple of years where everyone is expected to be egalitarian/libertarian; frankly it makes sense.

But your posting history does indicate otherwise.

It's ok to be a hack like the rest of us, even Zipperhead is a liberal hack and he splits molecules and shit bro... :lol:

Lemmy @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:58 pm

It just seems like I'm tougher on conservatives because you guys say stupid shit way more often. That doesn't mean I side with the liberals any more. They just tend to be less ridiculous in their hackery, plus they represent a much smaller percentage of posters on CKA. If you idiots (and I say that lovingly) didn't so outnumber the andy's and curts, it wouldn't seem that way. Plus, you cons tend to be ruder, which attracts extra ridicule on my part.

Think about our Rob Ford discussions. My criticisms of Ford have nothing to do with him being a conservative. If he were a liberal, I'd be just as hard on him for his ridiculous buffoonery. Huh-huh-huh, I said "hard on" again...I need TP for my bunghole.

Edit: Bodah: I was responding to OTI.

fifeboy @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:03 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
A union leader that just spent the better part of a year protesting against the same people who he's now going to represent?

The same union leader that bragged that he got many Liberals, including the Premier, to step down?

A corrupt sell-out.
Ahh, just a small point here. I have never heard of this guy before, but if he is going to run, as a whatever, doesn't that mean he is acceptable to the "whatever" party? They make the decision on who is going to run, this dude can't just walk into "whatever Party Headquarters" and announce he is running. They gotta approve of that! And then, the people of the riding get this little thing called a "vote" to decide if they want him sitting as a MPP. If you live in the riding, you too get one of those little things called votes. If not, it's none of your business. For some reason now I am starting to like old what's his name.

OnTheIce @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
It just seems like I'm tougher on conservatives because you guys say stupid shit way more often. That doesn't mean I side with the liberals any more. They just tend to be less ridiculous in their hackery, plus they represent a much smaller percentage of posters on CKA. If you idiots (and I say that lovingly) didn't so outnumber the andy's and curts, it wouldn't seem that way. Plus, you cons tend to be ruder, which attracts extra ridicule on my part.

Think about our Rob Ford discussions. My criticisms of Ford have nothing to do with him being a conservative. If he were a liberal, I'd be just as hard on him for his ridiculous buffoonery. Huh-huh-huh, I said "hard on" again...I need TP for my bunghole.

Edit: Bodah: I was responding to OTI.

Another load.

You don't have to look far, Lemmy.

Look back to when the Senate spending scandal took place especially with respect to Mac Harb, the Liberal Senator. You looked to deflect blame all over the place. Duffy, Harper...etc with very little attention paid to Harb, the guy with the worse record of mis-spending.

When talk of the McGuinty gas plants came up, you didn't address the topic, you just spoke above how bad Mike Harris was.

You speak about Conservatives being rude here at CKA. If you look back, you'll see you've been far more rude to me than I've ever been to you....so your theory isn't exactly 100% accurate.

Liberal apologist and master of deflection. That's you, Lemmy.

raydan @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:14 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Lemmy Lemmy:

I appreciate the good laugh...you've even fooled yourself into thinking you actually present a balanced view on politics. :lol:

Coming from you... priceless. :lol:

Lemmy @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:21 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Look back to when the Senate spending scandal took place especially with respect to Mac Harb, the Liberal Senator. You looked to deflect blame all over the place. Duffy, Harper...etc with very little attention paid to Harb, the guy with the worse record of mis-spending.

Wrong. I had never even heard of Mac Harb before this story but knew who Duffy, Brazeau and Wallin were because of their celebrity. Also, the conservatives' stories broke first, making them more newsworthy on a second count. Yeah, Harb stole more money, so on that count he was the greater offender, but they're all equally pieces of shit on the same grounds - violating the public trust. 3 conservative shits, 1 liberal. But I sure as hell didn't give Harb any more of a pass, I just said he wasn't a celebrity like the other 3...nothing partisan in any of that.

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
When talk of the McGuinty gas plants came up, you didn't address the topic, you just spoke above how bad Mike Harris was.

When we spoke about the gasplants, I merely pointed out that ALL parties agreed to cancel them and that's a matter of fact that came out in the inquiry. You want to hang McGuinty for a a decision that your party wanted done as well. So was it the right or wrong thing to do? I've never given my opinion on it on CKA so I will now: it was a bad decision. If people in Oakville want power, the power plant should be in Oakville. But you don't get to scream about how McGuinty fucked up when it was your party's policy too. It didn't become a partisan thing until the details of the cancellation penalties came out. If the Cons had been in power, they'd be the ones backpeddling .

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
You speak about Conservatives being rude here at CKA. If you look back, you'll see you've been far more rude to me than I've ever been to you....so your theory isn't exactly 100% accurate.

Oh, I know I'm rude, which is evidence that I am not a liberal.

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Liberal apologist and master of deflection. That's you, Lemmy.

Nope, neither. If you weren't such a hack you'd see that most of the rest of us aren't anything but critical of your ilk's blind partisanship. Calling out your partisanship doesn't make me partisan of the other side.

jj2424 @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Drunk as skunks.

Alberta Labour Federation president charged with impaired driving .

Alberta Federation of Labour President Gil McGowan was charged with impaired driving after police were called to a single-vehicle crash in Edmonton in late May.

Police and firefighters were called to the collision along 122 Street, just off of Whitemud Drive, around 3 a.m. on May 25.

Smoke was coming out of the vehicle, which had sustained damage to the front wheel and drivetrain.

Following a breathalyzer test, McGowan was charged with impaired driving and blowing over the legal limit.

He is scheduled to enter a plea in court on Friday.

A spokesman with the Alberta Federation of Labour says McGowan is still president of the organization.
=======================

"Smoke was coming out of the vehicle, which had sustained damage to the front wheel and drivetrain."

How drunk was he? :P

20120420-001731-g.jpg
20120420-001731-g.jpg [ 80.31 KiB | Viewed 312 times ]

raydan @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:29 pm

jj2424 jj2424:
Drunk as skunks.

Alberta Labour Federation president charged with impaired driving .

Alberta Federation of Labour President Gil McGowan was charged with impaired driving after police were called to a single-vehicle crash in Edmonton in late May.

Police and firefighters were called to the collision along 122 Street, just off of Whitemud Drive, around 3 a.m. on May 25.

Smoke was coming out of the vehicle, which had sustained damage to the front wheel and drivetrain.

Following a breathalyzer test, McGowan was charged with impaired driving and blowing over the legal limit.

He is scheduled to enter a plea in court on Friday.

A spokesman with the Alberta Federation of Labour says McGowan is still president of the organization.
=======================

"Smoke was coming out of the vehicle, which had sustained damage to the front wheel and drivetrain."

How drunk was he? :P

20120420-001731-g.jpg

I predict the standard... sorry, what I did was wrong, I've never done it before and I'll never do it again. Let this be a lesson for all of you, don't drink and drive.

bootlegga @ Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:11 am

raydan raydan:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Lemmy Lemmy:

Coming from you... priceless. :lol:

SNAP! ROTFL

OnTheIce @ Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
But I sure as hell didn't give Harb any more of a pass, I just said he wasn't a celebrity like the other 3...nothing partisan in any of that.

A quick look back showing you deflecting from Harb, in a Harb-specific topic. Just talk about how Duffy was worse.

Lemmy Lemmy:
When we spoke about the gasplants, I merely pointed out that ALL parties agreed to cancel them and that's a matter of fact that came out in the inquiry. You want to hang McGuinty for a a decision that your party wanted done as well. So was it the right or wrong thing to do? I've never given my opinion on it on CKA so I will now: it was a bad decision. If people in Oakville want power, the power plant should be in Oakville. But you don't get to scream about how McGuinty fucked up when it was your party's policy too. It didn't become a partisan thing until the details of the cancellation penalties came out. If the Cons had been in power, they'd be the ones backpeddling .

Nice attempt to deflect. Yet again. The NDP and PC's agreed that the plants were in the wrong place from the beginning. They didn't all agree to cancel the plants. That decision was made, mid-election by the LPO...not the Government.

Second, stop using "my party" when discussing the Ontario PC's. I have never supported Tim Hudak and his Ontario PC's.

Lemmy Lemmy:
Oh, I know I'm rude, which is evidence that I am not a liberal.

Pretend to be whatever you want.

Lemmy Lemmy:
Nope, neither. If you weren't such a hack you'd see that most of the rest of us aren't anything but critical of your ilk's blind partisanship. Calling out your partisanship doesn't make me partisan of the other side.

Nice try to change the channel....

Your constant deflecting from anything Liberal makes you a Liberal apologist. It has nothing to do with you "calling me out", it has to do with comments you generally make about Liberal-oriented topics.

Yea, "blind partisanship" :roll: ....guess you need to brush up on your comprehension there, Prof...it appears you seem be suffering from selective understanding of the words that appear in front of your face. That comes with being a Liberal apologist. :lol:

Previous  1  2