1  2  Next

Newsbot @ Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:10 am

Title: Teachers' union head Ken Coran to run as Liberal candidate
Category: Provincial Politics
Posted By: OnTheIce
Date: 2013-07-03 10:34:11
Canadian

QBall @ Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:10 am

Why is anyone surprised? Union leaders always look out for #1.

OnTheIce @ Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:13 am

Corrupt to the bone.

Public_Domain @ Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:08 pm

QBall QBall:

A CEO can be a politician, but not a union leader..?

raydan @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:48 am

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
QBall QBall:

Even worse, a lawyer can be a politician. 8O

OnTheIce @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:35 am

QBall QBall:

A union leader that just spent the better part of a year protesting against the same people who he's now going to represent?

The same union leader that bragged that he got many Liberals, including the Premier, to step down?

A corrupt sell-out.

bootlegga @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:56 am

QBall QBall:

SNAP! :lol:

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:24 am

Gary Doer was the former president of the MGEU/MGEA and pretty well everyone here figures he did a much better job than the dink we have now

FieryVulpine @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:34 am

That would be quite a hefty pay cut.

Lemmy @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:22 pm

You guys haven't the first fucking clue about who Ken Coran is, what he's like or what his beliefs are. He's a fiscally conservative, centre-right guy who's beliefs would be well in line with any conservative supporter. Dumbasses, the usual bunch of you. Corrupt, eh, OTI? You don't know what you're talking about, as usual.

OnTheIce @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
You guys haven't the first fucking clue about who Ken Coran is, what he's like or what his beliefs are. He's a fiscally conservative, centre-right guy who's beliefs would be well in line with any conservative supporter. Dumbasses, the usual bunch of you. Corrupt, eh, OTI? You don't know what you're talking about, as usual.

The union and Liberal apologist strikes with a two-for-one special.

Nothing I said about Coran is wrong.

He fought against the Liberals that he now wants to represent them. Is that false?

He openly bragged about who he helped sink in the LPO, including the fact that he was the one who forced McGuinty to step down. Is that false?

Did Coran and his union file Court proceedings against the Liberals with respect to Bill 115?

And now, this "fiscal Conservative" is running with some of the worst financial managers this Province has ever seen? The same guy with strong NDP ties? :lol:

I know you're a shill for the unions and pretend to be something other than a Liberal hack....which by the way, isn't fooling anyone.

Ken Coran is another selfish piece of union leadership garbage and the worst type of opportunist. I don't need some Liberal economist with a massive ego to tell me otherwise and neither do members of the OSSTF that consider him a traitor.

It's all good though...he's already getting his ass kicked in the polls so it will only be a matter of time before he's back in his union chair arguing with the people he wanted to work for. 3rd place looks good on him.

Lemmy @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:06 pm

You haven't a clue.

DVC185 @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Lemmy = French for Liberal sycophant

Lemmy @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:16 pm

You dummies love your labels. Because I'm not a conservative that must make me a liberal. Ahh, the simple truths of the simple-minded.

Gunnair @ Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
You dummies love your labels. Because I'm not a conservative that must make me a liberal. Ahh, the simple truths of the simple-minded.

I thought you were a Fraser....which is infinitely worse. :P

1  2  Next