Canada Kicks Ass
It was nice knowing all of you...

1  2  3  4  5 ... 15  Next

Constantinople @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:17 am

I hope someday we can meet in that beautiful place in the sky.

May God bless all of you.

RUEZ @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:37 am

You going somewhere?

Streaker @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:10 am

Con! What's up? :?: [?]

Crabbypants @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:24 am

Don't go - I just got here and I've ordered us a round! :D

Streaker @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:53 am

He's deactivated his account. [huh]

Persiana @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:34 am

:(

I'll be sad to see you go, I hope you change your mind...

RUEZ @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:45 am

Constantinople Constantinople:
I hope someday we can meet in that beautiful place in the sky.

May God bless all of you.
Hey whatup dude, your interesting to have around, you shouldn't leave. 8O

ShepherdsDog @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:54 am

Don't worry, he's a Buddhist and will return as something new, again. His current manifestation has obviously run its course(got 'old' :lol: ).

However will it be this persona that manifests:

$1:
Constantinople
If the USA goes down, Canada's going with us, bud. Hehe, you think you're so cozy and safe up there. Wait until we're not around anymore. Read up on some history and maybe you will see that being protected by the Rocky Coast of BC to the west, the Arctic Ocean to the north, the only immediately available route to your interior, the St. Lawrence, on the east, and the US of A on the south, has saved your weak nation which doesn't even have as many people as California. Pretty pathetic. So why don't you get off your high chair which we built for you and ask to join as the 51st state. We might be lenient and let your provinces be states so that you can keep some national heritage, which is quite lacking at best. Haha, Canada kicks ass? Only their own.

$1:
Guess what? It doesn't get as cold in Alaska as Canada, foo. How dem skools in Canada deez days?

$1:
Lol, it's a fact, man. Look it up. I suppose you think the South Pole is hot since it's in the south? Europe is warmer than Canada and guess what, it's farther north than lots of it. Ever heard of ocean currents and ocean warmth? Hudson Bay isn't an ocean, foo.

$1:
United States: one country.
European Union: many countries.

Great Britain: not a part of the EU.
You: major dumbass loser.

$1:
Whatever, freak. You just keep hiding behind that pussy statement all the time. You Canadians are good at hiding behind things- such as the US.

Or, the genteel, elderly man who posts pictures of his dead son and wife and reminices about the good old days. Hmmm wait and see folks. But for the time being I think...............

cdncutie @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:58 am

lol....you took the words out of my mouth...that is exactly what i said to crabbypants in the person above me thread......to his next incarnation!!

ShepherdsDog @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:38 am

IceOwl IceOwl:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Don't worry, he's a Buddhist and will return as something new, again. His current manifestation has obviously run its course(got 'old' :lol: ).

Gee, Shaggy, I didn't see that coming. :roll:

Just too polite to say anything, eh Velma? :wink:

Streaker @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:46 am

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:

However will it be this persona that manifests:

$1:
Constantinople
If the USA goes down, Canada's going with us, bud. Hehe, you think you're so cozy and safe up there. Wait until we're not around anymore. Read up on some history and maybe you will see that being protected by the Rocky Coast of BC to the west, the Arctic Ocean to the north, the only immediately available route to your interior, the St. Lawrence, on the east, and the US of A on the south, has saved your weak nation which doesn't even have as many people as California. Pretty pathetic. So why don't you get off your high chair which we built for you and ask to join as the 51st state. We might be lenient and let your provinces be states so that you can keep some national heritage, which is quite lacking at best. Haha, Canada kicks ass? Only their own.

$1:
Guess what? It doesn't get as cold in Alaska as Canada, foo. How dem skools in Canada deez days?

$1:
Lol, it's a fact, man. Look it up. I suppose you think the South Pole is hot since it's in the south? Europe is warmer than Canada and guess what, it's farther north than lots of it. Ever heard of ocean currents and ocean warmth? Hudson Bay isn't an ocean, foo.

$1:
United States: one country.
European Union: many countries.

Great Britain: not a part of the EU.
You: major dumbass loser.

$1:
Whatever, freak. You just keep hiding behind that pussy statement all the time. You Canadians are good at hiding behind things- such as the US.

Or, the genteel, elderly man who posts pictures of his dead son and wife and reminices about the good old days. Hmmm wait and see folks. But for the time being I think...............

:lol: You've spoken what many people have been thinking, Shep! Good job on the research, digging all that crap up from when Constantinople was "Spirit of America1776"!

Erinites @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:48 am

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED???

8O

RUEZ @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:51 am

Erinites Erinites:
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED???

8O
Well I was walking down the road and this dog runs out, and I'm all like "Hi boy how are you", and he's all like "ruff ruff, ruff ruff". And then he bit me, and I'm all like wtf? and... Oh you meant here? I don't know sorry.

ShepherdsDog @ Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:51 am

Can't take credit for researching all the quotes. I never believed the entire old fart story, and another insightful poster directed me to the quotes that raised questions about the verasity of the persona Constantinople was playing. I just posted them in case others had any doubts.

1  2  3  4  5 ... 15  Next