Canada Kicks Ass
pet peeves

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 11  Next

Blue_Nose @ Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:38 am

ZoSo51 ZoSo51:
thanks! I think its going to be a lot of fun.....what field are you in?
Civil (some might sense the irony), specifically structural.

Robair Robair:
I had to look it up
Yeah, me too PDT_Armataz_01_28 kind of had an idea from mech- and -tronics.

I have a tendency to dislike anything that relies on computers too much, though. I think I got my education at a good point - my profs all learned the old fashioned way, but have since learned how to apply the computer stuff... it's given me a healthy mistrust of computers, but not so much that I don't see how they're useful.

Just to stay slightly on topic, a new pet peeve:

People who know how to punch numbers into computer programs and don't understand the numbers that come out.

Blue_Nose @ Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:39 am

Ripcat Ripcat:
Most of the engineers I have worked with have been 'fresh meat' but only one wasn't an arrogant fuck who thought he knew everything and he was the brightest of them all.

btw, he was from Nova Scotia. Know any Zwickers out your way BN?
That's because you probably work with industrial engineers.... they spent 5 years learning that they are in control of everyone :lol:

Don't know any Zwickers.

Ripcat @ Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:44 am

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Ripcat Ripcat:
Most of the engineers I have worked with have been 'fresh meat' but only one wasn't an arrogant fuck who thought he knew everything and he was the brightest of them all.
That's because you probably work with industrial engineers.... they spent 5 years learning that they are in control of everyone :lol:

hwacker is and industrial engineer....nuff said. :wink:

Robair @ Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:48 am

Ripcat Ripcat:
hwacker is an industrial engineer....nuff said. :wink:

Speaking of pet peeves...

Blue_Nose @ Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:49 am

I thought he said he was electrical, but his mentioning in this thread is probably fitting, anyway.

Ripcat @ Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:54 am

Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
I thought he said he was electrical, but his mentioning in this thread is probably fitting, anyway.

All the same if you are working in an industrial environment.

ZoSo51 @ Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:11 pm

lily lily:
$1:
-idiots who pass on the right on the highway....you pass people on the LEFT is it that hard?

My peeve is idiots who sit in the left lane forcing me to pass them on the right.

I know I'm not supposed to but I'll do it anyway.

yes i forgot to add that one as well....but yeah i only pass on the right after the use of the horn...but yeah those people are ass monkeys that need to learn the rules of the road

Arctic_Menace @ Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:21 pm

Robair Robair:
Ripcat Ripcat:
hwacker is an industrial engineer....nuff said. :wink:

Speaking of pet peeves...

ROTFL

PDT_Armataz_01_37

daTerminehtor @ Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:44 pm

- dress shirts that are just a tad too short to stay tucked in
- i'll 'second' that st00pid invisible stone in the shoe
- My IPS's throttling

Banff @ Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:34 pm

not being able to chop through poplar with a 22lb fiberglass handle axe grrrrrr.....I actually have to hammer the axe through it , now the axe looks like shit :evil:

Riyko @ Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:09 pm

~ People who go back and change something you spent hours working on without even telling you they've changed it or asking you they want to change it and you find out they've changed it when you take a look at it again
~ People who decide to disappear and you can't find them when you need them
~ People who lie

Tricks @ Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:15 pm

lily lily:
$1:
-idiots who pass on the right on the highway....you pass people on the LEFT is it that hard?

My peeve is idiots who sit in the left lane forcing me to pass them on the right.

I know I'm not supposed to but I'll do it anyway.
GOOD CALL!!!

Tricks @ Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:16 pm

Ripcat Ripcat:
Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
Ripcat Ripcat:

hwacker is and industrial engineer....nuff said. :wink:
Wait....I thought he worked for Csis....and....Built shit in Cuba :lol:

Ripcat @ Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:21 pm

He does that on the side. :wink:

ShepherdsDog @ Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:23 pm

Ripcat Ripcat:
He does that on the side. :wink:

Or when off medication.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 ... 11  Next