Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

ziggy @ Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:35 pm

Donny_Brasco Donny_Brasco:
ziggy ziggy:
ziggy ziggy:
ziggy ziggy:

Cant blame ya's,if I poisened the land like most do on the reserve's I would be in jail.

How many reserves have you been on?

All of them in Alberta,was driving through 3 to get to work last month east of Cardston,pretty sad.

You've been on all 105 Alberta Reserves?

WOW, well then I guess you are the expert then.

How many did you have to fly into?

Thought there was only 53?

I looked it up. If I can remember correctly there are 45 nations and 105 sepreate reserves. But 53 Nations could be right too.

Maybe 105 nations and 53 reserves? Course it was a government site I used to check out the numbers. I didnt count more then 60 though.

Donny_Brasco @ Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:35 pm

ziggy ziggy:

Where did you get 105 from?????

And is Hyperion going to get his apology? :o

Holy fuck Ziggy chill man.

I got other things to do like mow the lawn and go to work and go to home depot and get an oil change on my truck.

I can't be on here 24/7 like you bums.

PS I'll be playing ball all weekend so don't expect any replies.

Plus I already apologized to Hyperion.

Donny_Brasco @ Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:38 pm

ziggy ziggy:
Maybe 105 nations and 53 reserves? Course it was a government site I used to check out the numbers. I didnt count more then 60 though.

$1:
THERE ARE 43 FIRST NATIONS IN THREE TREATY AREAS COMPRISING 105 RESERVES The languages of the Cree, Blood, Ojibway and Blackfoot First Nations of Alberta

Link

You could be right though, this info might be dated.

A nation may have several land bases but not vice-versa.

ziggy @ Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:39 pm

I could have counted wrong.

Alberta reserves

saga @ Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:16 pm

HyperionTheEvil HyperionTheEvil:
ziggy ziggy:
$1:
the next important move is to get compensation from oil companies for the damage they’ve done over the years.

It will never stop. :roll:

Which is the problem.

The best hope for natives and Taxpayers is that the Conservative goverment when it has majority simply end the he handouts. The bueaty of our country is that lower courts can hand out whtever judgments they want, its the government which holds the ace card with the Non-withstanding clause

Truth hurts.
The invoices are coming in.
Time for Canada and those who have desecrated lands have to pay up.

Hypopsycho .... ?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE TORONTO PURCHASE!

Kinda cool, eh?

From the Humber to the Don, and many miles north ... title is the Mississaugas Nations' right now ... I guess ... Until the government pays it out.

Toronto Islands .... unceded sacred lands ... still their title ... to be reclaimed.
They've visited, but haven't reclaimed yet.

:lol: :lol:
Whaddya think??

Walpole Island ... some to be paid out and
Pelee Island is unceded ... to be reclaimed.

Haudenosaunee Confederacy of Six Nations
SIX MILES DEEP on either side of the Grand River
from SOURCE (Dundalk, nw of Orangeville)
to MOUTH (Lake Erie, sw of Dunnville)
Haudenosaunee Haldimand Tract

Currently assembling historical facts on each parcel, according to laws in effect at the time, and other UN criteria for validity of transactions.
KANENHSTATON ... Reclamation Site, Caledonia, validated ... on the table.
... claimed unceded sacred land ... facts and documents not yet shared. Government says their 1841 surrender is valid. Haudenosaunee say not. They look forward to presenting their documents.

Congrats to Fort McKay!

Regina @ Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:28 pm

Granny what does your rambling post have to do with the original topic. You've babbled on about a totally different claim and have added nothing that you haven't already posted on the other thread. Stick to the topic.

saga @ Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:33 pm

Regina Regina:
Granny what does your rambling post have to do with the original topic. You've babbled on about a totally different claim and have added nothing that you haven't already posted on the other thread. Stick to the topic.

Well hello sweetheart!
He was speaking in "general" terms ... I responded in general terms
... what does he think of the land claims ...
so what do you think?

OH CANada ... Our home ON native land!
It's wonderful.

Greenbelts everywhere!
Ontario's plan speeded up!
:wink:

pssst ... this is a new thread :lol:
...and I can't wait to hear hypopsuco blow a gasket!!! :wink:

Regina @ Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:41 pm

Bull shit!! You were responding to a 2 month old topic to stir up shit. Hope you've picked out a good book.......keep it up and you'll have some free time on your hands to read it.

saga @ Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:44 pm

Regina Regina:
Bull shit!! You were responding to a 2 month old topic to stir up shit. Hope you've picked out a good book.......keep it up and you'll have some free time on your hands to read it.

oops! isn't this hyposuco's thread?
my mistake.
out

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6