Canada Kicks Ass
Should Canada expand her borders?

Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 8  Next

hwacker @ Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:01 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
First Alaska, then the world! Bahahahah.

Yes, I've thought of this too, :cool:

I dream of an empire.

The only problem with getting Alaska would be the beef from the Continental USA.

Alaskans themselves, generally, wouldn't mind being Canadian. Many of them have our accent, and they fly out flags over their schools, hospitals, town halls...

And most harbour a deep hate for the continental USA. Bitter about being excluded from anything done in the USA, even being cut off from television stations. They feel alienated.

I'm sure we could treat them a lot better, :cool:

WTF are you talking about ?

i don't think you've been outside of Canada?

mtbr @ Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:05 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
While Alaskans definately feel alienated, they are proud to be Alaskan. The Alaska Independence Party is a strong third party up there...If anything, msot would opt to be their own Country...Which in Canada, is allowed... ;)

Ahahhahahah.

As soon as they became independent of the USA, it wouldn't be hard to start lobbying for them to join Canada. For their very survival, after all, with promises of better treatment, perhaps a few deals, etc etc...

:lol: [stupid]

ridenrain @ Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:11 pm

This whole thread is delusional and sleep deprived. :roll:
Like Canada might not have the lowest population dencity already, we might need some more room?

ziggy @ Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:15 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:

I dream of an empire.

The only problem with getting Alaska would be the beef from the Continental USA.

Alaskans themselves, generally, wouldn't mind being Canadian. Many of them have our accent, and they fly out flags over their schools, hospitals, town halls...

And most harbour a deep hate for the continental USA. Bitter about being excluded from anything done in the USA, even being cut off from television stations. They feel alienated.

Are you nuts? Total bullshit.
Their Americans dude and also fiercely independant. They are not cut off from TV.Christ,even at the arctic circle you can get sat tv.
The ones that dont have it dont want it.
And they dont fly our flag,they fly the stars and stripes.
You should get out of the hat once or twice.

hwacker @ Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:31 pm

ziggy ziggy:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:

I dream of an empire.

Their Americans dude and also fiercely independant. They are not cut off from TV.Christ,even at the arctic circle you can get sat tv.

Ziggy he's a 15YO kid that knows nothing about, well just about everything.

His mother should take the computer away from him for just being a huge BSer. Who knows his parents maybe the cause for his stupidity.

Public_Domain @ Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:36 pm

ziggy ziggy:
No one understands tongue-in-cheek anymore.

$1:
Many "national" stations in cable aren't provided in Alaska. We do this in Canada. Many of the stations seen in the West may not be seen in the East.

$1:
I suppose?

$1:
Never said this didn't. Of course they fly the American flag, ROTFL

$1:

Hehehe, why?

Public_Domain @ Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:41 pm

hwacker hwacker:
WTF are you talking about ?

i don't think you've been outside of Canada?

Ever watch Canadian commercials, and the mention some offer... But then right at the end, they say something like "Only available in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario"?

That's what I mean. They do that to Alaska.

"Only available in the Continental United States."

Public_Domain @ Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:42 pm

lily lily:
What did this mean, then?

$1:

I meant that they fly our flag.

And the American Flag, and the Alaskan flag.

hwacker @ Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:43 pm

Mr_Canada have you ever been ?

sounds like no to me.

Many "national" stations in cable aren't provided in Alaska.

really now

$1:
When it comes to TV entertainment channel selection and programming packages are important to every customer. Alaska Comcast Cable TV can grant you access to more than 275 channels that include local, high definition (HD), 45 diverse digital music channels, and of course all of the most popular national cable TV channels. With you subscription you will also get an advanced digital TV receiver as well as access to Comcast's pay-per-view service, ON DEMAND.

As for your "tongue-in-cheek" claim, BS to that too, you actually believe the crap you spew.

hwacker @ Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:44 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
lily lily:
What did this mean, then?

$1:

I meant that they fly our flag.

And the American Flag, and the Alaskan flag.

no they don't. jeeze

Public_Domain @ Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:47 pm

:lol:

Personally I can't simply pull out stats this time, since I get my information from an Alaskan themselves, :lol:, Which makes this conversation rather dead-ended on providing information or proof.

Public_Domain @ Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:50 pm

*twiddles thumbs and awaits the typical angry responses claiming idiocy or some garbage*

hwacker @ Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm

lily lily:
This Alaskan.... which town is he from? I'll google the schools/hospitals/town halls in his area, and if even one of them is flying a Maple Leaf, I'll give you some rep points and an apology.

How's that sound?

How about we get his father to pull his pants down and tan his ass red for being a bullshiter.

Public_Domain @ Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:59 pm

lily lily:
This Alaskan.... which town is he from? I'll google the schools/hospitals/town halls in his area, and if even one of them is flying a Maple Leaf, I'll give you some rep points and an apology.

How's that sound?

She.

It's near Juneau. The best I remember of it was named "America's most Canadian city", even though it's full of potheads.

I'm going to try and find the article and hopefully can grab the name.

Or wait till she comes online. She lives in New York now, which is a huge change for her, :lol:

Edit: It's called Haines.

hwacker @ Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:04 pm

no flags there.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 8  Next