Canada Kicks Ass
US military Bullying Canadian Civilians

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

Toro @ Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:10 pm

zeitgeist zeitgeist:
I watched the movie "Zeitgeist"
It made me think about the direction of Canada's future.

Then i saw the clip on "The North American Union / Amero"
youtubedotcom/watch?v=H65f3q_Lm9U

the Toronto Star has an article:
thestardotcom/article/238740
"The council has rescheduled its Aug. 19 public forum to Ottawa. But Patterson expressed outrage that the public can't seem to get near the Montebello summit when corporate executives have personal access to Harper, Bush and Mexican President Felipe Calderón."
I would really be interested to find out who the corporate executives are and what companies they own?........ahem, boycott, ahem

The Fortune 500.

Boycott away.

Bacardi4206 @ Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:42 am

That was a good movie, I expeically liked the religion part :D
<--- Anti-Religion (Finds it stupid).

I'd be pissed though if that NA Union passed, I also read on stuff like that, that would change Canada for the bad. So much to worry about now as a Canadian, Afghanistan, Global Warming, NA Union, and various other things. I miss the good old times where Canada was on the side lines, and you can always trust your government to do the best thing for Canada, and yourself (Which they did). So much more peacefull, less to worry about.

sasquatch2 @ Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:40 pm

US military Bullying Canadian Civilians?

If all they are doing is frustrating the anti-social anti-globalists----GOOD STUFF.

It saves OUR police the task of wiping blood from their riot sticks. Besides how many of these freaks are HIV positive?

MercerForPM @ Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:16 pm

What else is new?

BartSimpson @ Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Nearly a necro.

sasquatch2 @ Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:19 am

It is appropriate that US military are controlling these "anti-globalist protesters" (professional riotors) because they mostly originate in the US.

DrCaleb @ Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:12 am

sasquatch2 sasquatch2:
It is appropriate that US military are controlling these "anti-globalist protesters" (professional riotors) because they mostly originate in the US.

Which rioters? The only ones at Montbello appear to have been from the Surete de Quebec.

kenmore @ Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:45 pm

you are right DrCaleb.. alot of the so called protestors were Quebec police... this has been proven..and I as a Quebecer found this disgusting and insulting..... pure bullshit

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6