Canada Kicks Ass
Canadakicksass.net

1  2  Next

Guest @ Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:22 pm

YES!

for the longest time someone has owned the domain canadakicksass.net
nothing was there, just blank. For some reason i checked the other day and it had expired so i snagged it.

so you can now also access the site via www.canadakicksass.net

the site's name will always be Canadaka.net though :)

[edit] crap i was logged out - Canadaka

DMP08 @ Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:28 pm

Wow. Here I was like 2 minutes ago laughing at -Mario- because he always forget to log in....and here the guy who runs the site sets a great example! Hahaha. But hey, thats awesome. Thats cool. How many domains are you going to conquer? Perhaps one for every member (only 9,998 more domains needed!)

Canadaka @ Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:30 pm

the stupid computer at worked logged me out.

actually i own a lot of domains

i also have: www.canadaka.ca

and i own some of these domains:
http://hosting.canadaka.net/index.php?x=clients

DMP08 @ Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:48 pm

O ya. I forgot you did web hosting. Well congrats. Maybe we can get one for a certain forum junkie moderator.

Royal Highlander

Hahaha, just kidding.

Canadaka @ Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:23 pm

kewl, i would have though to be taken

Canadaka @ Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:16 pm

i have purchased another 3 domains for Canadaka.net

http://www.canadianforums.ca
-- redirect to CKA Forums

http://www.voiceoncanada.com
-- old canadian site.forum that died otu.expired, swooped it up ;)

FuBaR @ Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:34 pm

Are you available to do all the HTML and such for your web hosting? If so, does it cost quite a bit or what are we looking at in the range.

Canadaka @ Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:49 pm

no i don't make pages for hositng clients. If they pay i can, but depends on time too, i have 3 sites I have in line.

Canadaka @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:29 pm

I registered another domain. An old Canadian site/domain that expired so i bought it up, maybe get some hits from it, i dunno

I made a little gateway page on it:

www.ocanadians.ca

Stellar @ Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:09 pm

Sorry for my n00byness. But what do domain names really do? Besides have differen't names for your website that is. Does google pick it up or somthing?

Canadaka @ Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:53 am

well yes, google can index the page multiple times. Plus these site link to Canadaka.net so google will count it as more links to the site. The number of links linking to a site affects your google ranking.

but the main reason i bought these domains is because they were sites at one time, so there might still be old links linking to ocanadians.ca for example, but now would be linked to canadaka.net if they wish.

also i registered www.canadianforums.ca just because its a good domain.

spikecomix @ Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:16 am

He registers domains so that he can go on with his shady dealings without tarnishing CKA's good name ;) WHAT A FISH.

You're going to go broke buying all these domains. Why don'tcha buy one for me?? ;___; I mean... like today.

Canadaka @ Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:39 pm

I will show you a shady dealing! hehe

I did buy **** to one day expand the CKA Gallery onto, where it will feature more adult content, that i want to keep seperate from CKA.

sk1d @ Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:08 pm

just wondering, how much does a domain name cost?

Canadaka @ Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:23 pm

$15-$20 CDN a year
but i get a discounted rate on that because im a domain reseller

1  2  Next