Canada Kicks Ass
Canadian Band database

Canadaka @ Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:30 pm

I am thinking of making a new section for a database of Canadian bands and music groups. I will do all the backend work, but i need help to add Canadian bands, so if there is anyone who wants to help out, when its done I will give you access so you can add items. Will be like band picture, bio, basic stats. and you can add albums reviews, ect.

I would remove the bands currently in the Famous Canadians section and but in the new music section
http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?nam ... ians&cat=4

Rev_Blair @ Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:03 pm

I know somebody who does some photography, web design, etc for some bands...I'm going to ask her for some links etc. She might be able to supply a few links.

Rev_Blair @ Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:35 am

How is the band database coming along, Trev? I mentioned it to a friend a while ago and got this back this morning:

$1:
how do we add bands? i went to the website, and it's so jam packed with info that my brain overloaded and I gave up....what info do you need from the bands?"

She does know lots of musician types, so it'd be a decent way to kick-start the database.

Canadaka @ Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:31 pm

it actually might be another week before its at that stage, the only large piece missing is the ability for people other than me to add bands.

Basically its the bands bio and a pic, there website, that kinda stuff. The under each band you can add there albums and reviews.

I will keep you posted, hopefully ready soon!