Canada Kicks Ass
CKA Servers Offline April 28- May 3

1  2  3  4  5  Next

Canadaka @ Tue May 03, 2016 11:10 am

Sorry for the downtime of the site, there was a big clusterf**k with my host that took forever to resolve.

There will be another day of downtime probably next tuesday so I can move the servers to a new data-centre. This downtime will be planned though and should only be half a day.

BartSimpson @ Tue May 03, 2016 11:13 am

Thanks for all you're doing to keep us up and running! R=UP

stratos @ Tue May 03, 2016 11:15 am

Whew I thought something had happened on my end and was being blocked from getting to the site. I'm happy that was not the case and that you got the issue resolved.

martin14 @ Tue May 03, 2016 11:16 am

Thanks Trev, was getting some serious withdrawal symptoms !!

[B-o]

Robair @ Tue May 03, 2016 11:25 am

Ah good!

Was worried Trev had gone off a cliff on his bike or something.

What would I do without Canadaka AND Trailforks! All I'd have left is Kijiji 8O

Delwin @ Tue May 03, 2016 11:41 am

Thanks for keeping things going [B-o]. Was pretty bummed about the prospect of no more CKA. Glad it was just a short term thing.

Freakinoldguy @ Tue May 03, 2016 12:28 pm

A big BZ for your efforts Trev. [cheer] I didn't know how much I missed arguing with andyt and Lemmy till the site was down for an extended period. ROTFL

But for those who think it may be their computer try this if you can't connect to a website. It'll tell you if it's down for just you or for everyone which is good to know.

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/

raydan @ Tue May 03, 2016 1:41 pm

Can I stop crying now? :cry:

Thanos @ Tue May 03, 2016 1:41 pm

Oddly enough I checked out one of those sites and it said everything at CKA was OK. 8O

I suggest we have a Facebook page or Twitter account where we can assemble as a Beta Site (see SG-1) in case it happens again someday. I was worried that Trev had finally had enough of our nonsense, or some prickly pear ratted on us to the HRC to harass him over our naughty insensitive talk, and he decided it was no longer worth the annoyance. It was like losing an arm or something while it was down. 8O

BartSimpson @ Tue May 03, 2016 1:43 pm

Maybe Trevor's FB page would work?

https://www.facebook.com/trevormay

Thanos @ Tue May 03, 2016 1:45 pm

Facebook was how I got a hold of him over the weekend via the message function. I think he uses the page for business purposes though so he probably doesn't need us using it as a place to rant about Muslims or trannies or beta-males or whatever. :mrgreen:

PluggyRug @ Tue May 03, 2016 1:47 pm

Phewwww. [B-o]

martin14 @ Tue May 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Thanos Thanos:

I suggest we have a Facebook page

That's a good idea, call it Fans of CKA or something like that.

Thanos @ Tue May 03, 2016 2:07 pm

The No-andys Nworng Club For Cool Dudes? :lol:

BRAH @ Tue May 03, 2016 2:10 pm

Ted Cruz's epic meltdown didn't break CKA? 8O

1  2  3  4  5  Next