Canada Kicks Ass
Error Reports

1  2  Next

novachick @ Tue May 13, 2008 7:01 am

This is an example of the error report Zig is getting. Can anyone figure this out

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file D:/Hosted Sites/canadaka.net/www/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 227: Undefined variable: random_num
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file D:/Hosted Sites/canadaka.net/www/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 229: Undefined variable: gfx_check
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file D:/Hosted Sites/canadaka.net/www/modules/Your_Account/includes/functions.php on line 162: Use of undefined constant cookietimelife - assumed 'cookietimelife'
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file D:/Hosted Sites/canadaka.net/www/modules/Your_Account/includes/functions.php on line 163: Use of undefined constant cookiepath - assumed 'cookiepath'
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file D:/Hosted Sites/canadaka.net/www/modules/Your_Account/includes/functions.php on line 164: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file D:/Hosted Sites/canadaka.net/www/modules/Your_Account/index.php on line 265: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2988)

novachick @ Tue May 13, 2008 7:02 am

another one

remove errors for security -- Canadaka

Regina @ Tue May 13, 2008 7:11 am

I'm not getting any error reports and I use IE.

Brenda @ Tue May 13, 2008 7:13 am

that is because you can log in :lol:

There are more people not able to log in...

Regina @ Tue May 13, 2008 7:59 am

Brenda Brenda:

If they've tried to log on I hope they've tried the instructions that Trevor posted yesterday. They'll need to delete their cookies etc. first though.

Regina @ Tue May 13, 2008 8:01 am

Regina Regina:
Brenda Brenda:

If they've tried to log on I hope they've tried the instructions that Trevor posted yesterday. They'll need to delete their cookies etc. first though.

"If you have problems logging in, make sure you're all logged out, clear your cookies then restart your browser."

Brenda @ Tue May 13, 2008 8:02 am

Yes, they did.

Maybe it is the firewalls?

There are a couple of people that can't log in from work, but can from home...

Canadaka @ Tue May 13, 2008 8:22 am

those errors were probably always there, they arn't really errors but warnings. Since I have debugging enabled on the forums and I include some forum code on the login page, the Notices are shown. I will try and fix them, but I don't think they are the problem.

I don't see Ziggy or Mario in the new "error log" the phpbb3 admin has. The error log was full of login attempts by Hyack though, but only him. Seems there is something funky about Hyack's internet that he broadcasts 2 seperate IP's and the new security in phpbb3 has a problme with that. Even after i turned it all to its lowest. Its not his account because he gave me his password and I can login fine with it.

The key is to make sure all your temp files and especialy your cookies are cleared, then the browser restarted, maybe even restart the computer. Its also best to use the login form
http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?nam ... /index.php
I can login from any of login spots fine though.

TattoodGirl @ Tue May 13, 2008 9:06 am

I tried to make a comment on one of the news...About the Vancouver Burrards and the error i got was...

Table 'canadaka_net.nuke_bbposts' doesn't exist

Oh...nevermind it went through anyway :oops: :lol:

Hyack @ Tue May 13, 2008 9:17 am

I'm here, but that's all

TattoodGirl @ Tue May 13, 2008 9:17 am

I have been getting this quite a bit today...dont know if it is on my end or the sites end...

PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 020AAC76

wildrosegirl @ Tue May 13, 2008 9:20 am

PM error..

Warning: require(modules/Forums/nukebb.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Hosted Sites\canadaka.net\www\modules\Private_Messages\index.php on line 55

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'modules/Forums/nukebb.php' (include_path='.;D:\Hosted Sites\canadaka.net\www.;C:\PHP\smarty') in D:\Hosted Sites\canadaka.net\www\modules\Private_Messages\index.php on line 55

Canadaka @ Tue May 13, 2008 9:22 am

TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:
I have been getting this quite a bit today...dont know if it is on my end or the sites end...

the server is still having issues asside from this forum upgrade, the problems that were happing last week. I'm talking with the datacenter and waiting to hear back from a Dell rep about maybe buying another server. That error you can ignore.. nothing I can really do about it.

TattoodGirl @ Tue May 13, 2008 9:28 am

Canadaka Canadaka:
TattoodGirl TattoodGirl:

the server is still having issues asside from this forum upgrade, the problems that were happing last week. I'm talking with the datacenter and waiting to hear back from a Dell rep about maybe buying another server. That error you can ignore.. nothing I can really do about it.

No worries then...Ill ignore...itll all work out...And Thanks for all your hard work, You Rock Trev!!! [BB]

Canadaka @ Tue May 13, 2008 9:30 am

proudcanukchick proudcanukchick:
PM error..

Warning: require(modules/Forums/nukebb.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Hosted Sites\canadaka.net\www\modules\Private_Messages\index.php on line 55

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'modules/Forums/nukebb.php' (include_path='.;D:\Hosted Sites\canadaka.net\www.;C:\PHP\smarty') in D:\Hosted Sites\canadaka.net\www\modules\Private_Messages\index.php on line 55

should be fixed. thanks for letting me know.

1  2  Next