Canada Kicks Ass
?Question?

Budderfly @ Fri Dec 20, 2002 10:32 am

I'm trying to upload my avatar from my machine, but it says that it needs to be jpg, .gif or something else. Deal is, my avatar is a .gif and it works on a couple of phpbb forums that I run/belong to. I tried to use my ftp site as a url and that didn't work either.

Then I tried to change my Location to Vancouver, BC but it won't change either. It refers to stay as the gobbledeegook that's written on there.

Is something Wonky going on?

RoyalHighlander @ Fri Dec 20, 2002 10:55 am

Did you click on the box on your profile page to delete you present [pic? Also after changing your location you have to click on submit

gemini3939 @ Wed Dec 25, 2002 5:22 am

Hmm, I'm having the same problem as you. It also won't let me add a quote. :cry:

Canadaka @ Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:09 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops:

I know of the avatar issue, it has been discussed. But i have not found a solution, its something to do with the firewall. you can however link to a avatar if you have it somewhere on the web. If not feel free to email it to me and i will manualy add it.

Canadaka @ Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:12 pm

gemini3939 it wont let you enter in a location aswell as a quote?

This i have not seen before, and seems to work fine here. If you can't get it, just let me know what you want in there and I will manualy enter it in.

RoyalHighlander @ Fri Jan 03, 2003 12:05 am

CanadaKA CanadaKA:
gemini3939 it wont let you enter in a location aswell as a quote?

This i have not seen before, and seems to work fine here. If you can't get it, just let me know what you want in there and I will manualy enter it in.

LMAO You do a lot "BY HAND" huh Trev??? :wink: