Canada Kicks Ass
The CKA Marijuana Poll

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 12  Next

Chumley @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:26 pm

The stuff hits me like a hammer.
I am the "Fair bit in my youth" Category.
Can't believe people actually chose the "Tried it but didn't inhale"
Come on, really?

Beej @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Goober_McGee Goober_McGee:
Never have, never will. Pro-legalisation though oddly enough.

Same. Keeping this stuff illegal does more harm than good.

Brenda @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Chumley Chumley:
Come on, really?

It is the only one that comes close to "tried it, but didn't do much for me"
The rest of tghe choices are you either still do or never have, or done a lot. I haven't done a lot, I tried it all (weed and hashiesh) and neither did much for me. The "didn't inhale"-part is bs, at least for me, and according to the thread, for more people.

I smoked cigarettes for 14 years, quit 11 years ago (just to add, no specific reason behind that :lol:)

DerbyX @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Chumley Chumley:
Come on, really?

Well I stuck the "didn't inhale" on there as a joke aka Bill Clinton's admission to that affect.

I hope most people realize that the category was for people who only tried it a few times and never smoked again.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:08 pm

ASLplease ASLplease:
ASLplease ASLplease:
ummmmm... in the context of this poll, what if someone only took a drag off a joint once, but he hot knifed hash on half a dozen occasions :oops: . personally, its didn't do shit except amplify the affects of the whiskey.

holy crap. just one drag was enough of a gateway dose to....

Nice try, hash is a cannabinoid. :wink:

Annihilator @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:17 pm

Never touched it, never will. I feel like this is a waste of time and I don't like the idea of injecting stuff in your body in order to have fun.

However, I won't be a bitch about people that do smoke pot. It's your damn business.

gigs @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:19 pm

I probably smoked it 10 times as a youth, never found it that appealing even though I was a cigarette smoker until I was 30. Drank a lot of beer for 20 years before I found out I was allergic to wheat/barley it wasn't a hangover after all! :lol:

Brenda @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:22 pm

Annihilator Annihilator:
Never touched it, never will. I feel like this is a waste of time and I don't like the idea of injecting stuff in your body in order to have fun.

However, I won't be a bitch about people that do smoke pot. It's your damn business.

Who's injecting what? :?

Bodah @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:56 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
ASLplease ASLplease:
ASLplease ASLplease:
ummmmm... in the context of this poll, what if someone only took a drag off a joint once, but he hot knifed hash on half a dozen occasions :oops: . personally, its didn't do shit except amplify the affects of the whiskey.

holy crap. just one drag was enough of a gateway dose to....

Incase he doesn't know what a cannabinoid is, hash is made soley from marijuana.

Brenda @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Bodah Bodah:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:

Incase he doesn't know what a cannabinoid is, hash is made soley from marijuana.

Technically, it is made from the cannabis plant, as marijuana is. Just a different part.

ASLplease @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:10 pm

Bodah Bodah:

Nice try, I know what it is.

Annihilator @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Annihilator Annihilator:

Don't injecting, ingesting, whatever, I could say putting stuff in your body as well, don't take "injecting" literally.

Gunnair @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Nope, never.

Me neither.

Sister and mother both tried it, but I've confined myself to only the finest single malt whiskies and a variety of bathtub wines...

Gunnair @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Annihilator Annihilator:
Brenda Brenda:
Annihilator Annihilator:

Don't injecting, ingesting, whatever, I could say putting stuff in your body as well, don't take "injecting" literally.

You don't drink either?

ASLplease @ Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:52 pm

current count is 5 (actively using marijuana) to 17 not.

Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 ... 12  Next