Canada Kicks Ass
Visitors

1  2  3  Next

Canadaka @ Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:20 am

Wow! I just wanted to announce that yesterday canadaka.net had its busyest day ever! the previous record was 400 visitors in 1 day, but yesterday the site had 742! I hope that this trend continues. I would just like to say thanks to any of the members who have placed links or banners to canadaka.net on there sites. Keep up the good work!

September 19th 2002
Total hits: 23843
Total page views: 2059
Total visitors: 742

Canadaka @ Mon Oct 21, 2002 9:53 pm

WOW went and looked at the logs and was amazed to see that yesterday we had the busyest day ever!

Total hits: 46424
Total page views: 4721
Total visitors: 1002

RoyalHighlander @ Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:05 am

Can you tell where they are linking from ? ?

Canadaka @ Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:51 am

Here are some pretty pictures of the stats for Canadaka.net from the last year and a bit. If you have any comments, question, just ask!
As you will notice the amount of hits is on a steady increase, lets hope it continues!!

Duration (hh:mm:ss) 12110:11:47 (505 Days)
Total Hits 2,120,055
Unique Visitors 47,278
Visitor Sessions 112,570
Average Visitors Per Hour 3.90
Files Downloaded 28
MB Transferred 36,078.04
Most Popular Search Term(s) canada kicks ass
Cached Hits 608,503
Pages Containing Errors 1,300

Canadaka @ Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:55 am

Little traffic update, the amount of Daily visotors is slowly averaging up. Getting an average slightly above 1000 unique visitors a day now.

RoyalHighlander @ Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:57 pm

Too bad you couldnt get a cent a click huh ? ?

jmjinks @ Sun Nov 17, 2002 9:56 am

I think we are in need of selling advertsing space, so Trev acn afford to go ouy for a beer now and then. :)

Canadaka @ Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:23 am

Just need to find advertisers... i guess i could start with an add on the site advertising the advertising space :o

jmjinks @ Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:54 am

Godo start. And just let the money roll in. :)

BobCarrick @ Sun Nov 17, 2002 12:02 pm

Advertising is very hard to get right now. Banners just don't work... Unless it's a very targeted audience. Something I know all about, I have two very busy sites that both make decent money on advertisers, but nither of my sites are plastered with banners, for anything. One banner on a page, and not even on every page.

Now my banners work because the audience is very targeted, I only take banners from companies that I know will get click throughs. On http://www.CanadianISP.com it's ISPs of course, and we have avery advanced banner rotator, that makes sure there banner is only shown in the cities and for services searchs that they match.

On http://www.Carricksolutions.com the only banners (minus banners for my own sites) are for PPPoE software or hadrware, since that site is a PPPoE help website.

With this in mine I can make 400 to 600 a month per banner. As I charge a flat rate per month and no click through rates. Though it is hard finding banner advertisers and convincing them it will work, but if you have a very trageted audience and the banners match you'll do fine. But generally banners make a site no money.

Canadaka @ Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:01 pm

Yah i realise this, that is why i dont have any benner adds, besides the banner exchange at the bottom, which i get othing out of. But I figure i might as well let ppl know its there if they wish, never know might hook someone.

BobCarrick @ Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:03 pm

And of course banners at the bottom of a page don't work period.

RoyalHighlander @ Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:17 pm

Banner at bottom of page?? just a minute BRB...........................

Hey, there IS a banner down there........ 8O

jmjinks @ Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:30 am

RoyalHighlander RoyalHighlander:
Banner at bottom of page?? just a minute BRB...........................

Hey, there IS a banner down there........ 8O

You just realize that was there, RH? :)

Canadaka @ Mon Nov 18, 2002 7:55 pm

I added a new block to the bottom left site called Site Visitors
has some nice stats too look at. I dont think these are as accurate as my weblogs.

Average between during 10/Nov/2002 - 16/Nov/2002
Average hits per day: 65308
Average page views per day: 10545
Average visitors per day: 1264

1  2  3  Next