Canada Kicks Ass
Have you lost faith in the RCMP?

Previous  1  2  3  4

BartSimpson @ Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
I saw 2 RCMP changing a flat tire for a young mother yesterday, she stopped in a bad place with a van full of kids. I suppose they could have had her towed, but they positioned their cars to make it safe, activated the lights, she got down on her knees and proceed to get her hands dirty instead. [B-o]

That won't likely make the news. Not sexy enough.

Edited for newsworthiness. :mrgreen:

(sarcasm - this is how they do it at the New York Times.)

GreenTiger @ Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
I saw 2 RCMP changing a flat tire for a young mother yesterday, she stopped in a bad place with a van full of kids. I suppose they could have had her towed, but they positioned their cars to make it safe, activated the lights, got down on there knees and proceed to get their hands dirty instead. [B-o]

That won't likely make the news. Not sexy enough.

No, the News Folk would be happier if it was a scandal and there was some juicy negative story. A good story isn't what they consider newsworthy.

Yes, I am very cynical about the news reporting industry.

Benn @ Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:30 am

I saw 2 RCMP changing a flat tire for a young mother yesterday, she stopped in a bad place with a van full of kids. I suppose they could have had her towed, but they positioned their cars to make it safe, activated the lights, got down on there knees and proceed to get their hands dirty instead. [B-o]

So changing a tire for someone in a bad area of town eh? SO all the while doing this there was a drug deal going down around the corner, assault in the bar down the street, car being jacked a few blocks over. They likely missed all these during the time they spent fixing that tire, they should be fired, tarred and feathered for negligence of duty.

Actually its more likely (based on some people's views of cops) they were just hoping to grope or sexually assault her. Maybe just wanted to look in her trunk to check illegally for drugs or something.

Just goes to show you, all cops are scum!

Alta_redneck @ Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:37 am

Benn Benn:

So changing a tire for someone in a bad area of town eh? SO all the while doing this there was a drug deal going down around the corner, assault in the bar down the street, car being jacked a few blocks over. They likely missed all these during the time they spent fixing that tire, they should be fired, tarred and feathered for negligence of duty.

Actually its more likely (based on some people's views of cops) they were just hoping to grope or sexually assault her. Maybe just wanted to look in her trunk to check illegally for drugs or something.

Holy fuck [door] are you attacking me. :lol:

Actually I thought it was a hell of a gesture, oh and we don't have any bad area's in town, she stopped on an off ramp of the QE 2 in a blind spot at the start of a turning lane.

Here's our towns crime report for the past week, I don't think they missed to much.

$1:
Police briefs

Assault charge.

A man was charged with resisting arrest and assault after police were called to a domestic incident on May 29. The incident occurred just outside of ******** on a rural property in the afternoon.

Impaired bicycling.

An ******** man was charged with impaired driving after he was pulled over on Highway 2A while riding a power-assisted bicycle. The cyclist was pulled over at around 11 a.m. on May 30. Cpl. A.J. Mand said at the time the man was pulled over he had a dog on a leash with him as well. The man failed a roadside test for blood-alcohol level.

Welder theft.

A former employee is a suspect in a theft case. Cpl. Mand said a pocket welder worth about $3,000 was taken from a business in the 61 Avenue area of ******* between May 25 and 28. A former employee is suspected in the case.

School graffiti.

Young people who were putting graffiti on Jessie Duncan School in Penhold were spotted and reported by a witness who knew the pair. The incident took place on the evening of May 25. The two kids were from ******* although they were putting up graffiti in Penhold.

Dickson Museum vandalism.

Vandals hit the Dickson Museum overnight on May 28.
A rock was thrown through the main front window of the building. Police said nothing was taken from the museum.

Broken window.

A young man got out of class at ********* Jr./Sr. High School on May 29 only to discovered his truck’s window had been broken. Mand said someone had thrown a rock through the window while the student was in school.

Stop, thief.

On May 26 a male stole a bike but was foiled by kids chasing him.
After the kids started chasing him the male dropped the bike and took off, police said.
The incident occurred in ******* on 56 Street.

Don't hurt yourself jumping to conclusions, it's all fun until someone loses an eye. ROTFL

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:51 am

Benn Benn:

Holy fuck [door] are you attacking me. :lol:

Actually I thought it was a hell of a gesture, oh and we don't have any bad area's in town, she stopped on an off ramp of the QE 2 in a blind spot at the start of a turning lane.

I think he was being facetious. As in, it don't matter what the police do, some cop hater will always bitch about it.

PublicAnimalNo9 @ Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:29 am

GRUMPY1 GRUMPY1:
it don't matter what the police do, some cop hater will always bitch about it...

A Classic deflection tactic By someone who is unwilling to admit To the downfall of the RCMP.

Here in British Columbia ,Just in the last six months We have had two Heads of detachments staff sergeants I believe One in Merit And one in Nanaimo stealing money and cocaine out of evidence lockers..........and how many innocent people were convicted by them tampering with evidence

these two crooked arrogant fools will probably get a 10 day suspension and a transfer also.........

You have to be a Fool not understand the severe malfunction in an organization that this occurs in..............if the bosses and management are crooked , the employees are learning how to be crooked to

Jesus Grumpy, someone needs to teach you the concept of context.

carolgreen616 @ Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:01 pm

yes ,the marvelous scenery really threaten my heart ,

raydan @ Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Sure... 42.

Freakinoldguy @ Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:18 pm

I lost all faith in the RCMP when they dropped their enlistment standards so low that every unqualified, man, woman, minority and undersized half wit could join up and pass their politically correct training standards.

Dayseed @ Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:05 pm

I don't actually understand the premise. Do I have faith in individual officers? Yes, until given evidence to the contrary about the officer with which I'm dealing. Do I have faith in their management? No, I think the brass is either enslaved to the government in power or is all to happy to mouth-honk them for political favour.

But then, that's like every organization. I think the employee working the till at Tommy Hilfiger is a decent person, but do the brass at Tommy care about the Indonesian slave-boy who stitched 10,000 pairs of jeans before his first cigarette break?

Previous  1  2  3  4