Canada Kicks Ass
Gay Marriage? Do you aggree or disaggree

1  2  3  Next

RoyalHighlander @ Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:51 am

Do you support gay marriage and why you do or dont

Dayseed @ Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:42 am

I support gay marriage. Charter arguments in favour of it aside, life is too short to deny two people a term for happiness.

On an off-topic, is there a thread on the definitions of these medals? I like your RCMP one.

Mustang1 @ Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:52 am

Dayseed Dayseed:
I support gay marriage. Charter arguments in favour of it aside, life is too short to deny two people a term for happiness.

I Agree! :D

Erinites @ Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:23 am

I am in favour of gay marriage.
Every body is entitled to be happy.
Having children has opened my eyes.
If one of them turns out to be gay... then all I want is for them to have the same rights to happiness as everyone else.

P.S.
Takes a lot of work to achieve a "Happy Marriage".

Dayseed @ Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:32 am

RoyalHighlander,

Never mind about my question. In the future, I'll read the Medal menu item before I ask questions. My bad.

dknychic @ Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:55 pm

Doesn't bother me in any way. Like Dayseed and Erinites said, everyone's entitled to be happy.

Stellar @ Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:02 pm

If everybody could just get together when they love somebody, live with each other and not get married then their wouldn't even be this mess of bitter disputes about Gay marriage!

My parents aren’t married but they live together just like any other couple.

Ontario_Born @ Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:08 pm

I can't help but wonder, if everyone is so supportive of gay marriage, then why is this in the "jokes and humor" section?

DMP08 @ Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:29 pm

I used to be sorta undecided about gay marriage. But now that I am in law, and have learned all about the Canadian Charter of Rights And Freedoms I believe it is wrong that it isn't legal. Everyone is equal regardless of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, gender or sexual preferance.

Canadaka @ Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:35 pm

I am for gay marriage, and it should be legal in Canada

WarHawkster @ Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:39 pm

No. Because there is no logical reason for it other than "they love each other". You can't prove love in a court of law.

hwacker @ Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:46 pm

Damn I must be the only one left in Canada that thinks it's a bad decision to allow gays to marry, civil union’s maybe but not marriage.

Let the flames begin.

WarHawkster @ Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:49 pm

hwacker hwacker:
Damn I must be the only one left in Canada that thinks it's a bad decision to allow gays to marry, civil union’s maybe but not marriage.

Let the flames begin.

Don't be that way. There are still 12 million catholics in this country! There is still hope!

Erinites @ Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:51 pm

K... how Bout this..
LET'S NOT AND SAY WE DID!!!

1  2  3  Next