Canada Kicks Ass
ELECTION 2021 - Trudeau calls federal election

Previous  1 ... 21  22  23  24  25  26  27 ... 30  Next

llama66 @ Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:22 am

Some days I wonder if we are intelligent enough for democracy.

DrCaleb @ Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:28 am

llama66 llama66:
Some days I wonder if we are intelligent enough for democracy.

DrCaleb @ Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:46 am

Far-right and white nationalist groups urge followers to support Maxime Bernier’s People’s Party of Canada

But but but . . . Antifa!

DrCaleb @ Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:31 am

Marc Serré, Liberal candidate for Nickel Belt in northern Ontario, assaulted in campaign office

raydan @ Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:49 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Far-right and white nationalist groups urge followers to support Maxime Bernier’s People’s Party of Canada

But but but . . . Antifa!

As if we needed another reason to not vote for the PPC.

DrCaleb @ Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:58 am

raydan raydan:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

As if we needed another reason to not vote for the PPC.

If you hear any of Bernier's speeches; he's playing all the cards that dictators use. "Our Freedoms are under attack" "Only I can restore the good old days'.

It's right from the Trumpanzee playbook, and the ringworm free crowd laps it up.

Scape @ Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:17 pm

Easy fix, don't want to be told to STFU then don't bring provincial grievances to a federal platform. As far as I am concerned BLOC has no right to run federally and it cripples the rest of the country by being here.

PluggyRug @ Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:46 am

Long watch but worth it.

Sunnyways @ Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 am

Yesterday, I heard one of Stephen Harper’s top advisors, Jenni Byrne, slating O’Toole’s attempt to attract centrist voters. Have the recriminations already begun in the party? The big story so far has to be the impressive performance of the PPC which will be an ongoing problem for the Conservatives and the country.

Singh’s campaign has been coherent. He’s focused on a few issues and discussed them well but he’s not an inspiring speaker.

PPC candidate Marc Emery got more than a little carried away here. Fortunately, a stoner like him will probably never get off the couch to do anything about it.

https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/ ... ion-kinda/

llama66 @ Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:20 am

$1:
“Someone hit me with an egg last week. I note that none of the other party leaders made any statement.

Being hit with an egg (video was funny af), and calling for someone to Assassinate a head of state are kinda two different things.

herbie @ Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:16 pm

Like has been stated many times, it's not O'Toole's move to the center that's the problem, it's the rest of his party we don't trust whatsoever.
Plus in his English debate speech he mentions his Climate Plan and more pipelines in the same speech, which should cost him the vote of anyone with the slightest CLUE on the subject.
Trudeau is eating shit in BC for picking JUST ONE pipeline......

Scape @ Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:18 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
Long watch but worth it.

Wouldn't listen to a god dam word either of those entitled idiots have to say at this point. They made their choices and burnt their bridges long ago. Next you'll be posting convicted fraudster Conrad Black. He's in the same editorials on the national post after all and on the same payroll of the oil and gas industry.

CDN_PATRIOT @ Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:30 pm

Sunnyways Sunnyways:
The big story so far has to be the impressive performance of the PPC which will be an ongoing problem for the Conservatives and the country.

What 'impressive performance'? Mad Max is off the deep end, his supporters are all racists and nutbars, and don't warrant any attention.

That being said, I voted PPC in the last election because at the time of the party's formation, it gave me another conservative option because I did not like Andrew Scheer whatsoever, and I would NEVER vote anything left-leaning at this stage of my life.

I bailed on the PPC last year because it's a freaking mess. I wasted my vote with them last time, and I'm not about to waste it again.

-J.

DrCaleb @ Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:41 am

As I predicted, Trudeau only visited the West once, because he know he can't win here. And O'Toole visited only once, because he thinks he's a sure bet. But Maxime has been here for a week, because he know he can spoil O'Toole's assumptions.

Edit - and the 'Maverick' fools will also help split that vote.

DrCaleb @ Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:34 am

And for anyone who didn't think it was a big deal if you were tracked on your online devices, here is where that decision haunts you.

Previous  1 ... 21  22  23  24  25  26  27 ... 30  Next