Canada Kicks Ass
Faith Goldy is running for Mayor of Toronto

Previous  1 ... 17  18  19  20  21

Coach85 @ Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:06 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
I like this one better, anyway.

Gotta love the way she chews up that Global reporter trying to do a hatchet job on her. See why they're afraid to cover her? See why John (Jello) Tory is afraid to debate her? I doubt you will see it. It's too obvious. You should though.

Also Coach, did you notice she answered your question on video about whether or not they sent her a form to participate in the Arts debate. They didn't. They lied.

They lied? Maybe she's lying?

Being a beacon of integrity, I'm sure she'd never lie to us.

N_Fiddledog @ Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:12 am

Why would she have to gather a petition of 5000 names and organize a rally to "Let Faith Debate" if she could have just filled out a form and attended the debate? It doesn't make sense.

The idea the weasel-word patrol behind Tory had to make up an excuse does though. They Lied. Pure and simple - they lied.

Coach85 @ Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:17 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Why would she have to gather a petition of 5000 names and organize a rally to "Let Faith Debate" if she could have just filled out a form? It doesn't make sense.

The idea the weasel-word patrol behind Tory had to make up an excuse does though. They Lied. Pure and simple - they lied.

Because Faith isn't in the race to win. She's in the race because she loves attention. She loves to cause a disturbance and have all eyes on her. Any attention is good attention to Faith.

Faith says the organizers are lying. I think Faith is lying. Being an unemployed attention whore doesn't give you the credibility.

Ironically, Faith has had all this attention over the last few weeks due to her antics and her support plummeted. There goes your theory of the more people that hear from Faith, the more likely they'll vote for her and she'll win.

She's an unemployed hack.

BeaverFever @ Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:22 pm

^ This. Her run is really just a stunt to get clicks on YouTube.

Plus she probably missed the opportunity to apply due to plain old incompetence and a generally ignorant disposition.

Thanos @ Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:29 pm

Cunning enough though to figure out that combining barely-concealed neo-Nazism + a hot big tit rack = automatically profitable social media monetization. Clever little scamps, ain't they? :|

Also, to wrap up today's slouching-towards-a-hilarious-Gehenna coverage, Nosferatu Meets Leni Riefenstahl! :lol:

N_Fiddledog @ Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:07 am

Yeah, let's talk about neo-nazism.

So we have a political candidate who when she contracts a venue to meet the constituents is later told the contract is cancelled because thugs are contacting the owner of the space and extorting him with threats to deny Faith a space to speak.

The candidate's Campaign staff can't go public because thugs will threaten their family, friends and work.

She is the third most popular candidate by polling yet there is a media blackout on her running as a candidate until she forces them to acknowledge her presence by bringing a petition of 5,000 names to the debate requesting she be allowed to attend. A police officer is waiting to swiftly strong-arm her off the stage. If it was BLM they'd still be up there.

And what media coverage she does receive following that incident is smears and slurs from radicals masquerading as journalists. Of course she takes a hit in the polls.

Now there's this:

OK, I admit it. You guys win. I used to think Faith had a chance if the people of Toronto ever got the opportunity to hear her message but that's not going to happen. The fix is in. There is no democracy in Toronto. It's run by wannabe authoritarian, undemocratic chickenshits.

BeaverFever @ Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:54 pm

One for you, one for Goldy:

Previous  1 ... 17  18  19  20  21