Canada Kicks Ass
Next elections!!!

Previous  1  2  3  Next

hwacker @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:49 pm

TheGup TheGup:
Well, that's ridiculous...Pathetic, really.

Anyways, I find how the West is always complaining about underrepresentation hard to swallow. It's representation by population. The east has a much larger population than the West - We should have more MP's representing us, should we not?

yep you should.

FuBaR @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:55 pm

But you should have an amount where Ontario alone can vote down anything brought up by all of western Canada. Thats why we always get jewed.

If I was to vote, being 15 I cant, I'd vote Liberal. Theyve done alot of great things for this country, and it was only a few bad apples that screwed things up with this sponsorship money, and theyre all gone now. If the conservatives win everything will go to hell because no one will talk to us and if the NDP wins then get ready to start hugging some trees.

hwacker @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:03 pm

GA-FuBaR GA-FuBaR:
But you should have an amount where Ontario alone can vote down anything brought up by all of western Canada. Thats why we always get jewed.

If I was to vote, being 15 I cant, I'd vote Liberal. Theyve done alot of great things for this country, and it was only a few bad apples that screwed things up with this sponsorship money, and theyre all gone now. If the conservatives win everything will go to hell because no one will talk to us and if the NDP wins then get ready to start hugging some trees.

Ok for 15 maybe your not old enough, these guys you say are gone are running the Liberal Party. Don’t be fooled. This is only the beginning of the scams we are going to hear about.

FuBaR @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:37 pm

I really dont think it is. People have already made up their mindsa bout it. We have heard all the main intrigue from the Gomery Inquiry. Now its just going to be witnesses backing up the stories of others. I really dont think the Liberals are going to lose that many esats over this. The other parties are just to wrong on the other issues.

hwacker @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:45 pm

GA-FuBaR GA-FuBaR:
I really dont think it is. People have already made up their mindsa bout it. We have heard all the main intrigue from the Gomery Inquiry. Now its just going to be witnesses backing up the stories of others. I really dont think the Liberals are going to lose that many esats over this. The other parties are just to wrong on the other issues.

ever been to a hospital lately, ?

The Liberals wasted 2 billion dollars on shit. I think fixing broken people comes before lining the pockets of fundraisers.

lucky for us you can't vote :lol:

FuBaR @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:49 pm

Ok, think this out. If the NDP wins. Whats going to happen. No more military spending, cutbacks in health care so they can ratify some bull shit system to follow the Kyoto Accord. If the Conservatives win, theyre just going to run around banning gays and cutting Stephen Harpers hair. That party has to many internal problems to run a country.

hwacker @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:52 pm

GA-FuBaR GA-FuBaR:
Ok, think this out. If the NDP wins. Whats going to happen. No more military spending, cutbacks in health care so they can ratify some bull shit system to follow the Kyoto Accord. If the Conservatives win, theyre just going to run around banning gays and cutting Stephen Harpers hair. That party has to many internal problems to run a country.

i have no problem with the Conservatives winning. it would bring a new light to canada.

As for the NDP hahahah they are a joke.

Streaker @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:13 pm

I'm gonna vote NDP (I'm sure that will come as a big surprise)...

I live Montreal, where the NDP will have no chance of electing any MPs *sigh*...

Arctic_Menace @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:16 pm

NDP will get my support, even though I'm only 16. Ottawa here, most of my family and friends support the NDP. If it is a Conservative win, I hope that it's a minority, otherwise the Tories will ruin everything we've tried to build preserve and create. So will some of those crazy liberals.

Conservative minority=good

Conservative majority=bad

xerxes @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:19 pm

Yes, back to the topic at hand.....

Any potential election outcome hinges on whatGomery will have to say. Just bear in mind that all of the potentially damaging testimony is coming from one man whose story cannot easily be corroborated. Alos, if it turns out that the offenders are all out of government, I'll be people will be more forgiving.

Streaker @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:23 pm

$1:
Conservative minority=good

Conservative majority=bad

Interesting! I think I can agree with this to some extent. A minority Conservative gov't wouldn't be able to do too much harm, but a majority Conservative win would be the worst-case scenario.

hwacker @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:26 pm

xerxes xerxes:
Yes, back to the topic at hand.....

Any potential election outcome hinges on whatGomery will have to say. Just bear in mind that all of the potentially damaging testimony is coming from one man whose story cannot easily be corroborated. Alos, if it turns out that the offenders are all out of government, I'll be people will be more forgiving.

At best martin is a fool for not knowing this was going on (most corporate cfo's would have been fired by now)

At worst martin’s got you fooled and I don't think you what to know what we call that.

Either way he's going down and he knows it.

xerxes @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:29 pm

$1:
At worst martin’s got you fooled and I don't think you what to know what we call that.

Yeah, that's why he started the comission that would possibly destroy his reputation, am I right?

hwacker @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:34 pm

xerxes xerxes:
$1:

Yeah, that's why he started the comission that would possibly destroy his reputation, am I right?

Oh c'mon I’m not playing your game tonight, + you better get back to that paper cause your going to need something to fall back on, smelling the truth is not cutting it for you.

He’s a crook and a liar simple as that.

xerxes @ Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:38 pm

hwacker hwacker:
xerxes xerxes:
$1:

Oh c'mon I’m not playing your game tonight, + you better get back to that paper cause your going to need something to fall back on, smelling the truth is not cutting it for you.

He’s a crook and a liar simple as that.

:roll:

Well pardon me for not being as jaded as you are.

Previous  1  2  3  Next