Canada Kicks Ass
The Prime Minister wants to talk to you.

Previous  1  2

Scape @ Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:19 pm

The idea of having 2 elections in one year is getting us nowhere. The inquiry will be over by August and the report will be out in December. This means a spring election in 2006.

CDN_Raptor @ Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:19 pm

only one flaw with that, your not going to get 10 million people to not pay there taxes

norad @ Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:38 pm

Oh, I see at as a flaw too because of the spinelessness of taxpayers in general, but it doesn't mean that 2 million wouldn't, or say all 10 million hold back some of their federal income tax as a general FU! Either way, something must be done to send a message, not just to the Liberals, but the Conservatives, the NDP, the Green Party, etc.

For instance, in the U.S. over 50 communities have joined in by sending their message of their general dissent over the war in Iraq. Some people have held back some of their federal income tax. Others, all of it because, of course, some of those tax dollars, actually a large portion, fund the war in Iraq.

As I've stated, power by the numbers. People do have the power, but I'm afraid most are sheeple. It's a damn shame...really, it is.

rcnsailor @ Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:44 pm

figfarmer figfarmer:
he can talk and I'll listen. I'll be in Ottawa, staying at the Chimo all next week. I'm sure the rest of USWA9597 wll feel the same.

USWA 9597 = security

ex USWA local 9597 unit chair in Chatham

sailor

Canadaka @ Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:53 pm

I think Martins Public address was good, and to me anyways he seems like he is legit and can be trusted.

But on the other side what Harper had to say in response, a lot of it made sense too.

kerfuffled @ Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:33 pm

Like that would ever happenImage

norad @ Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:35 am

$1:
Like that would ever happen

Well, no offense by the way, if there are people like you in the country, yeah, it would never happen. And if you missed it, I already said most taxpayers are sheeple. 'Yawn'.

-Mario- @ Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:26 am

-Mario- @ Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:34 am

The question is do we go to elections now... or live in a pre-electoral campaign for the next 8 months.

FireWire @ Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:34 am

By voting for a new PM from NPD or BQ parties won't change from what's going on. I'd say punishment and humiliation to the Libs to make an example for the rest.The next one who tries to copycat this sponsorships thinking will feel my fist of fury. :lol:

On a serious note, let's see what's the Gomery report will tell and then we'll take actions in consequence. Other parties applied the "Hit me when I'm down" process seem to work.

canucker @ Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:47 pm

canadian1971 canadian1971:
That's the truth Raptor....just look at his stance(s) with BMD....1st for...then against...then maybe...and then NO.....FUCK!

Paul Martin-------->Image<-------The voters!

LOL....every Canadian will understand that! :lol:

LOL I love that emoticon!!

Previous  1  2